Status
Not open for further replies.
Babes!
:baby:
Baby Bruce Banner
IMG_20210528_175938224_HDR.jpg

Alien VS Triangle Babies
IMG_20210528_180013770_HDR.jpg

Bruce stays in the tent and the 2 AVT girls get transplanted into Earthboxes outside.
Still 5 more to pop!

Good Morning Live Stoners ^_^
Happy Saturday!!

:vibe:

Morning @blue :bighug: ......

Good morning AFN!
4:20 here. So.................
Having some great canna coffee and a hit of hash to start the day!:headbang::headbang:!

Morning @WildBill ....if Life gives you insomnia it would seen Rude not to take advantage of the second 4.20 in a day........:pass:

11.30 am here............a nice brisk chilli con carne for brunch...to get the circulation going...chilli sweat on........:crying:

Morning @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ..sharing one.......did you suss out your new regime....?
Think I got it figured out. 3 pot in tent/res outside. 2 pot in closet with res in the closet. (Will need another ts1000 there) FFHF (for the dolimite/oyster shell buffers) . Still fence sitting on nutes, MoG is working his MC 2 part schedule up but I've got the 1 part and Blues canna schedule looks good as well.

All still in planning stage as current grow won't be finished till end of June beginning of July.. All auto run with attention towards seed production so gotta get some STS and set up outside spots for reversing.
Ambitious lil bugger ain't I.

PICT0019.JPG

PICT0025.JPG

Trapped Sunshine .......

I suppose that says I should be harvesting.........but....for some reason my butt feels as if it is welded to the settee....... :crying: ...dunno why.....

aunty.gif

All still in planning stage as current grow won't be finished till end of June beginning of July.. All auto run with attention towards seed production so gotta get some STS and set up outside spots for reversing.
Ambitious lil bugger ain't I.

Seed self sufficiency is a Good Target....IMO... @Bill.de.Cat .....:headbang:...for yourself or spreading around.....?
You get a hell of a lot of seed off 1 plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back