Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It turns out it was another social media but the moral of the story remains the same - "They are watching"
It wasn't social media mate . It's the encro backlash . Amazing how even after reading and seeing it all over the news that they had cracked the encro an people still use it for illicit stuff . The world amazes me sometimes

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I am starting the readings with the ION meters. I am still waiting to verify the meters for phosphorous and magnesium. I also need verification of my NO³ to nitrogen formula.

These are today's results. The meters are very sensitive and can measure very low numbers. The reservior numbers are in line with what I was expecting based on my mathamatical calculations. I will be doing some baseline numbers on the MC 2 part nutrients later today. Once I am confident with the meters I will be doing sap samples squeezed from the sun leaf stems of the plants.

2021-05-28_10-44-41.png

Hhmm, damn expensive stuff there, more reading on using MC is needed, lol

@Bill.de.Cat I will have a feed schedule for the MC 2 part for Autoflowers in a few weeks.

One of the mods... Tom I believe is looking into megacrop in hydro and such I think he posted a chart on my new journal

I get no respect! :shrug: That would be from me!

It wasn't social media mate . It's the encro backlash . Amazing how even after reading and seeing it all over the news that they had cracked the encro an people still use it for illicit stuff . The world amazes me sometimes

Social media for bad guys :crying:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I am starting the readings with the ION meters. I am still waiting to verify the meters for phosphorous and magnesium. I also need verification of my NO³ to nitrogen formula.

These are today's results. The meters are very sensitive and can measure very low numbers. The reservior numbers are in line with what I was expecting based on my mathamatical calculations. I will be doing some baseline numbers on the MC 2 part nutrients later today. Once I am confident with the meters I will be doing sap samples squeezed from the sun leaf stems of the plants.

View attachment 1323610

@Bill.de.Cat I will have a feed schedule for the MC 2 part for Autoflowers in a few weeks.

I get no respect! :shrug: That would be from me!

Social media for bad guys :crying:
Pretty much mate they found torture chambers and real creepy stuff through it . There's a really good doc by vice I think about it . In Netherlands they found a room that was used for murdering and maming people and they had live camera feed for people to watch it live crazy crazy stuff . And we are placed in the same category as these creatures for growing a tree just to have some quality of life .... The mind boggles

Every one is quiet today . Everyone must have good smoke :pass: :crying: I've finished the boys absolutely loved it thanks for the recommendation

Well, I may have mentioned it in "chat" a while back but I have a sort of funny "smoke report" on the very first plant I grew. So, our houseguest is on a pretty different schedule than us. It was probably 6:30AM and I was in the kitchen making coffee. I'm getting up and I bet she was heading to bed.... so.... She wandered upstairs and looks at me, typical Hollywood stoner look, and says:

E: "Hey! Kostas! What are you doing here?"

K: "Uh, this is our house, you are staying with us?"

E: "Oh,.... right... coool man, coffee?"

hahaha! I think that's a positive endorsement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back