Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be good with HF, about same components but different ratios. HF has extra dol. lime and oyster she'll which would be good for ph buffering. Though I can order biobizz through home depot...since planning a 2 pot/single res. System, easy enuff to do a side by side.

Ok, now the mind is working (ie...spending more money). 2 pot system for tent, 2 pot system for closet. Keep 2 clones of the tiny Big Bomb for a comparison run, and 2 autos in the closet since I won't have to worry about dark period....damn, I wanted less work.

Mo mo mo ... how do you like it? how do you like it??

Happy Friday Mo
:crying::crying:

I was wondering blue if you could keep up because the force has a lotta power..
It make me feel like.... Woooooooooo!

I’m getting closer!!!!!
.... just love meeeeeee till ya don’t know how!!!

Sliding around the kitchen like..
His notes are for hydroponics and I’m rocking soil for now can’t find cheap autopots... and if bill is saying 2 pots for a 4x4 maybe I should looks at 4 pot system instead of 10... dunno, trying to get lazy is a lotta work.. lol
Cookie Weather @mohawk warrior ...... :headbang: ....hmmm....don't mention cookies.........

View attachment 1323457

Happy Frog @blue :headbang:...don't mention Happy Frogs......View attachment 1323458

View attachment 1323459

Did someone say cookes???
I got some more kush cookies.. great hybrid smoke.
image.jpg

and if bill is saying 2 pots for a 4x4 maybe I should looks at 4 pot system instead of 10... dunno, trying to get lazy is a lotta work.. lol

If its a 4 x 4 feet tent .. with autopots it could get quite jungly! I'd start with 2 and see how they fill the space! ^_^

If its a 4 x 4 feet tent .. with autopots it could get quite jungly! I'd start with 2 and see how they fill the space! ^_^
Waiting on the 8x4tent :d5:
May go with 4...
But someone’s “borrowed” my other light I planned to use.. may say f it and go outside for now

I said 2 pots for a 2 x 4 tent and maybe another 2 pot system for a 2 x 4 closet, on other side of room. Gonna try 2 and see how lst works out, might bump to 3 if it don't fill up. Running 4 2.5gal is fabric baskets now, no lst and bushy in there.
20210523_145543.jpg

4 3 gal pots with lst was just too much before that. And with autopot I'd go for the biggest and have to modify my tent to get some height.

GLITTER.gif

Time to dim the lights and get the spots on the glitter ball......... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back