Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yoinks: :yoinks::yoinks: whats going on?
Damn typical spring weather with fronts racing across the map. When it looks like a wildfire spreading across the map on radar, it's gonna be nasty..........and it was.
Don't think it hurt anything in the tent or on the property. I had two girls trying to break thru last night, so I doubt if they were hurt.

Good Morning & Happy Friday Amigos! ^_^

:vibe:

And still more research on autopots. Trying to get an idea on using MC with them. Might just see if I can get some biotabs over here and go with straight water.

I've tried that .. it's not as simple as it all sounds. I think my grows are in the biotabs section using autopots.
The "water only" thing didn't work out too well - Fluffy buds ... deficiencies at points ... You'll need extras to make it work, and there's some stuff that won't work well in the rez (will gloop it up)

If you're not sold on the "organic" thing , and trying to lighten the load .. I've got a method i'm happy to share. 1 veg bottle, 1 flower bottle, 1 calmag, and a flowering booster.

Lemme know ^_^

:d5:

I've tried that .. it's not as simple as it all sounds. I think my grows are in the biotabs section using autopots.
The "water only" thing didn't work out too well - Fluffy buds ... deficiencies at points ... You'll need extras to make it work, and there's some stuff that won't work well in the rez (will gloop it up)

If you're not sold on the "organic" thing , and trying to lighten the load .. I've got a method i'm happy to share. 1 veg bottle, 1 flower bottle, 1 calmag, and a flowering booster.

Lemme know ^_^

If I wanted an easy grow, other than organic, I'd just run low dose MC with every watering with Roots Organic Original with shots of Boost.

Lemme know ^_^

Deffinatly not married to the organic idea. Just want as simple a method as I can get away with that doest include ppm/ph readings every day. Experiment of mixture RO and my tap waters alone can hold a stable ph for at least a week. Not sure about with nutes yet but experiment will be done.

If I wanted an easy grow, other than organic, I'd just run low dose MC with every watering with Roots Organic Original with shots of Boost.
Yeah it's not for eveyone :D .. When my circumstances changed i needed to cut the amount of time spent in the tent by a LOT ^_^
:pass:

Mossy
Thanks fer the Rep.
I haven't found any problem in the house, still dark outside.

Deffinatly not married to the organic idea. Just want as simple a method as I can get away with that doest include ppm/ph readings every day. Experiment of mixture RO and my tap waters alone can hold a stable ph for at least a week. Not sure about with nutes yet but experiment will be done.
I'll PM you some details! :D

Yeah it's not for eveyone :D .. When my circumstances changed i needed to cut the amount of time spent in the tent by a LOT ^_^
Lol, I'm just wanting to lessen the workload.
I know pop22 did some autopot runs but haven't found that thread. It might just sprinkled through all his threads.

I'll be trying some new things with this grow...............indoors and out..
1 AVT is up and the Bruce Banner is trying.

Lol, I'm just wanting to lessen the workload.
I know pop22 did some autopot runs but haven't found that thread. It might just sprinkled through all his threads.

Well tag him in @Bill.de.Cat for a persona run down....I'm sure he still does House Calls.......for a max rep slap...... :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back