Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blue :bighug:...Happy Friday...............:friday:

fridayfeeling.gif

Ok, trash n garbage out to the curb, a break with a beer then cleaning fridge. Then dishes, then washer/dryer setup, then get wife settled in so I can head to other place to some more cleaning out of garage prior to closing on the 9th..

Thanks Blue, gonna print on pc later today. Lazy is NOT a 4 letter word. Imagine HF could sub for biobizz if local shop doesn't have it, but will find out.

Thanks Blue, gonna print on pc later today. Lazy is NOT a 4 letter word. Imagine HF could sub for biobizz if local shop doesn't have it, but will find out.
You're welcome mate! :D
Thanks for the rep!
:pass:

Edit: Not sure about Happy Frog .. you may also be able to get Plagron Light (Instead of 1st choice Biobizz Lightmix) - which should give the same results!
I also don't use any meters (EC, PH, TEmp, Humidity etc)

Last edited:
And still more research on autopots. Trying to get an idea on using MC with them. Might just see if I can get some biotabs over here and go with straight water.
One of the mods... Tom I believe is looking into megacrop in hydro and such I think he posted a chart on my new journal

One of the mods... Tom I believe is looking into megacrop in hydro and such I think he posted a chart on my new journal

Mo mo mo ... how do you like it? how do you like it??

Happy Friday Mo
:crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back