Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still fence sitting on nutes, MoG is working his MC 2 part schedule up but I've got the 1 part and Blues canna schedule looks good as well

@Mañ'O'Green New Kit frightens the Life outta me..........:yoinks: ....but I've only just got into ferting.........:crying:

Will have to get a ppm meter most likely for either. Should have RO systems set up by then so no more buying water. Got ph stability figured with just a mix of RO and my well water that's held for a week. Still need to test ph stability with MC added to see if there is a natural up or down drift.

I want to get to a point of loading it up, then only looking in on them couple times a day (tent normally open in my room) and not having to mess with em for a week.

I want to get to a point of loading it up, then only looking in on them couple times a day (tent normally open in my room) and not having to mess with em for a week.

Good Luck........:headbang:....when you get it dialed in....you can do us a Tutorial........:pighug:.....

Ohhh...Chocolate munchies..................:pie:......

IMG_20210529_103709.jpg
IMG_20210529_103706.jpg
this is showing up on both the runtz . It's deffo a Mobile nute issue as its both high and low on plant new and old growth . Spots are about pen nib sized ATM . I've added a dose of cal mag . Is this boron Def ? Am struggling to I'd because I use soil and molasses I didn't think I should be seeing c/mg Def's or any of the micro nute issues . Am I missing something here ? I've been on a mad one last few days with the bday celebrations plants suffered a bit . All worth it tho :crying: I won't need to touch a beer now till December

Morning @blue :bighug: ......

Morning @WildBill ....if Life gives you insomnia it would seen Rude not to take advantage of the second 4.20 in a day........:pass:

11.30 am here............a nice brisk chilli con carne for brunch...to get the circulation going...chilli sweat on........:crying:
Yeah, I went to bed early last night. Just too much pain sitting up for my mental state at the time.

I make a mean "Texas Red" chili. I'd prolly laugh at the spice level of Euro-made chili. :biggrin::eyebrows:

I sent an old girlfriend some of my farm raised beef as a wedding present. She married a Scot and moved there. I got a “Thank You” card, but never got a report on the quality. That's unusual for her. She sent me a message a few days later. It seems she was ashamed of what happened to my hand raised, custom fed and properly aged beef! It seems her Scottish Mother-in-Law boiled those beautifully marbled thick cut ribeye steaks!:yoinks::yoinks::gassy::gassy1::grrr2:

Oh well! I replied back.................."I;m sorry!" :funny::funny:

Yeah, I went to bed early last night. Just too much pain sitting up for my mental state at the time.

You aren't getting much Luck bringing it down under control are you.....?...

I make a mean "Texas Red" chili. I'd prolly laugh at the spice level of Euro-made chili. :biggrin::eyebrows:

Probably........ :headbang:

I find it funny that the Spanish are nowhere as interested in Chilli as the UK.
I can get Hot chillies from 1 local food market....the ones in the supermarket are about on a par with bell peppers for heat....:biggrin:

I grew Thai Birds eye which on the scale of things are pretty mild....shared them with my Spanish neighbour and I swear he Thought I'd tried to kill him.....:crying:

View attachment 1323899View attachment 1323900this is showing up on both the runtz . It's deffo a Mobile nute issue as its both high and low on plant new and old growth . Spots are about pen nib sized ATM . I've added a dose of cal mag . Is this boron Def ? Am struggling to I'd because I use soil and molasses I didn't think I should be seeing c/mg Def's or any of the micro nute issues . Am I missing something here ? I've been on a mad one last few days with the bday celebrations plants suffered a bit . All worth it tho :crying: I won't need to touch a beer now till December
I've got some organic stuff to fix that from BAS.
Not knowing what ya have on hand, I would work on the roots with microbe enhancement. Brew compost tea for 24hrs, with the last 4 hours with Boost added. Topdress with a little compost and EWC and water in with compost tea. If you have some MegaCrop, just do a light feed........500-550ppm total..............and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back