Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnks Mossy...wasn't hard to remember those damn banna things from 25/30 years ago in my grows.

I would say our diet is pretty austere lol. We start with the pantry full of stuff that will keep for the winter and then hope to supplement with what we can grow or kill:smoking:

Then...you need more tomatoes........ :biggrin: .....hard conditions....:d5:...I remember trailanimal being hungry if the deer didn't turn up when expected.

Spain is good for UK retirees coz the cost of living is better than the UK......But......because everyone wants sun sea and holiday vibe...jobs are Very hard to come by and are usually badly paid.

Younger people with families find it hard..unless they set up their own businesses..even then..there is lots of competition.

Then...you need more tomatoes........ :biggrin: .....hard conditions....:d5:...I remember trailanimal being hungry if the deer didn't turn up when expected.

Spain is good for UK retirees coz the cost of living is better than the UK......But......because everyone wants sun sea and holiday vibe...jobs are Very hard to come by and are usually badly paid.

Younger people with families find it hard..unless they set up their own businesses..even then..there is lots of competition.
I'm sure I would love Spain, if I found my niche lol. Our retirement check is tiny though and we have this scene kind of figured out so it looks like we will be "aging in place" as they say :cools:

@420Forever can you come get your cat. Keeps trying to smoke all my weed.

received_827235384812559.gif

Enjoy your Trip @WildBill ...let us know how it goes......:headbang:

Ah...that is coz you are Safe @Mañ'O'Green ....I haven't been vaxxed yet...the thoughts of Hugs with Live Humans still make me Twitch......

Here's what I put in the mini silicon jar to decarb.
IMG_20210523_084049419.jpg

Actually a lot lighter in person.All activated, it hits massively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back