Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day @TheHappyClique good timing mate , just cracked a beer and have a joint in hand . :biggrin: @420Forever how ya going mate . :thumbsup:
Ahhh get them down u mate . Canna and coffee for this old battle axe . Woke up to some lovely sunshine today, quick trip to the hospital get my hand looked at and I think I'll just spend day pulling "weeds" :eyebrows: how about u ?

@Mossy I work Thursday to Monday because the other lads have young children , mine are all grown up , so days don't matter to me . :thumbsup:

Yup.... :pass: ...got it @hecno

I used to work most weekends and holidays..............hubby loved it...coz he could play golf...:biggrin:

Good Luck with your Project @TheHappyClique ......:pass:..sharing one....

As you know Mossy , good soil makes for good smoke - Tasty and smooth - Just like me . :rofl:

:pighug: That's not what's written on the toilet walls @hecno .......:eyebrows:

I seem to remember a bit Crumbly ..smells like poop... has Worms.......but grows Amazing plants........ :crying:

Actually....every time I Look at your soil/garden I Think...Wow...lots of hard work done with Love......:bravo::bravo::bravo:

@Mossy Thank you. I work in gardens and I come to home with gardens , I believe that is why I am healthy . apart from my bloody knees . :biggrin:

I Agree @hecno :d5:....I find it Interesting how closely human health mirrors our plants health....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back