Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.... :pass: ...got it @hecno

I used to work most weekends and holidays..............hubby loved it...coz he could play golf...:biggrin:

Good Luck with your Project @TheHappyClique ......:pass:..sharing one....
Yes please moz . Any finger smoke today ? :coffee:
. The new project is just going to be a little bit of fun trying out a few new things and methods to broaden my knowledge on the old autos, so expect a hot mess or worse :crying::pass:

@Mossy I do not understand - why - people do not understand . It is sad , :wall:

Gawd @hecno ...Pet Subject.......:blahblah:...as soon as our girls PH drops..the first deficiencies we See are Cal/mag.

Exactly the same in Humans...Cal deficiency is responsible for the arthritis/osteoperosis/nerve pain..that Haunts so many humans...

Mag deficiency....a Lot of the most horrendous diseases known...

It is the most basic..basic info that even a New grower knows how to diagnose.....in their plants........but not in themselves....:shrug:

You working with all the stuff that enhances plant life....has to make you healthy too .....:headbang:

Yes please moz . Any finger smoke today ? :coffee:
. The new project is just going to be a little bit of fun trying out a few new things and methods to broaden my knowledge on the old autos, so expect a hot mess or worse :crying::pass:

:zen:After they dried out a bit @TheHappyClique...felt the benefits in 10 minutes........:headbang:.......it doesn't go as far as smoking it.....I just chew it off me finger tips......

The new project is just going to be a little bit of fun

You Learn more when you are having Fun.............:watering:

4AM wake with hearing someone yelling....................then you realize it's you yelling! :grrr1:
Just gonna be one of those days!:rolleyes1:
So I think I'm gonna stay :dizzy::baked: all damn day!
I think I need to make some more canna butter or chocolates with the rosen I made yesterday.
Got plenty more hash to squish. Had fun squishing!

edit...........Jeeeeeeeze! That rosen hits HAAAAAAAAARRRRRRD! Just from a tiny dab.............tiny

You are what u eat and what u eat is what you are :smoking:
That’s why you’re such a pus... gasps***
why I never... Heheheh :biggrin::d5:
:zen:After they dried out a bit @TheHappyClique...felt the benefits in 10 minutes........:headbang:.......it doesn't go as far as smoking it.....I just chew it off me finger tips......

You Learn more when you are having Fun.............:watering:
Mmmm finger food.
Fun definitely helps the learning process but most lessons usually stick with some painstaking amount of annoyance ...
Like this.. garden centres are beautiful and nice sure... but bring spare clothes if you do visit one because spider mites suck. It may or May not be the garden places fault, it may be the shitty gardener who was coming in to by some perennials... but it happens

Or this one
Always Check for toilet paper :crying:

That’s why you’re such a pus... gasps***
why I never... Heheheh :biggrin::d5:

Mmmm finger food.
Fun definitely helps the learning process but most lessons usually stick with some painstaking amount of annoyance ...
Like this.. garden centres are beautiful and nice sure... but bring spare clothes if you do visit one because spider mites suck. It may or May not be the garden places fault, it may be the shitty gardener who was coming in to by some perennials... but it happens

Or this one
Always Check for toilet paper :crying:

:finger::crying: am high as a kite watching Jupiters legacy so I'll let it slide :crying: meow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back