Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here and I thought what a good time to update me updates... well, there are 4 of em, and i'm really medicated tonight. I'm half way there, and gonna get back at it - me fear is I'll spend a medicated 3 hours on 2 updates, then put em in the wrong forums. So if anyone sees me where i don't belong.. :yoinks:

Ok, glass of water, and back to it..

Even b4 posting this, i look again at the top of the page to make sure it's the right forum :doh:
Have a goodn AFN familee
:pass:

On a Stoner forum @Kyote ...I'm not sure if that is a brag ... a moan..........:pass:...or an occupational hazard......:crying:

Happy Sunday.....:pighug:

Ok done,, and the sky startz to lighten time of day
On a Stoner forum @Kyote ...I'm not sure if that is a brag ... a moan..........:pass:...or an occupational hazard......:crying:

Happy Sunday.....:pighug:

Itz a confuzing mess is wat it was auntie :dizzy: Got it done, ate some homemade spahgetti, and promised meself don't do that again :d5:
Happy Sundayz Auntie :pass:

Afternoon @WildBill :pass:..sharing one.
Reminds me of the dogs when we got the same flooring...they were like Bambi's on Ice until they got used to it......:biggrin:
Happy Sunday! When I was young we had a dachshund and a long hallway with wood floors. Grab a tennis ball, roll it at just the right speed down the hallway and a kid has hours of entertainment...:biggrin:

Afternoon @WildBill :pass:..sharing one.
Reminds me of the dogs when we got the same flooring...they were like Bambi's on Ice until they got used to it......:biggrin:
Morning Mossy!
Just decarbing 3g of fresh froze dry ice hash squished rosin. First time.

Good Morning AFN. I think by next spring I should probably get my greenhouse sealed up and heated...the weather isn't so bad but it just isn't canna friendly yet. I've got stuff going that could be out there....Need to streamline this part of the grow:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back