Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'Day mate @TheHappyClique . Always fancy a toke after work , :smoking:another 10 hour shift today . so a toke and a beer would go good .
1621711800540.png

It is 5.30 am so off to work I go . :thumbsup:

G'Day mate @TheHappyClique . Always fancy a toke after work , :smoking:another 10 hour shift today . so a toke and a beer would go good . View attachment 1321395
It is 5.30 am so off to work I go . :thumbsup:
Hard work brings nice things . I'll save u a beer and toke for when u finish :pass: :cheers::headbang:
There ya go bud indica or sativa ?........

Morning gang who's doing what today ? :smokeout:

Up too early. cccoooooffffeeeeeee

Sunday smoke break............. :pass: ...............

It is neither sunny...or afternoon yet..............but hey.......:pass:..fake it 'til you make it...................:pass:

:crying:

Up too early. cccoooooffffeeeeeee

Morning @Bill.de.Cat :pass:..sharing one.....

I Think it is time for the second pot of coffee here...while I wait the rain.........:coffee:

Morning gang who's doing what today ?

Morning @TheHappyClique ......finger oils and joints here.....:zen:..chilled........

Sitting here and I thought what a good time to update me updates... well, there are 4 of em, and i'm really medicated tonight. I'm half way there, and gonna get back at it - me fear is I'll spend a medicated 3 hours on 2 updates, then put em in the wrong forums. So if anyone sees me where i don't belong.. :yoinks:

Ok, glass of water, and back to it..

Even b4 posting this, i look again at the top of the page to make sure it's the right forum :doh:
Have a goodn AFN familee
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back