Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itz a confuzing mess is wat it was auntie :dizzy: Got it done, ate some homemade spahgetti, and promised meself don't do that again :d5:

That sound like a perfect day to me @Kyote .... :pighug:

Morning Mossy!
Just decarbing 3g of fresh froze dry ice hash squished rosin. First time.

Enjoy your Trip @WildBill ...let us know how it goes......:headbang:

Good Morning AFN. I think by next spring I should probably get my greenhouse sealed up and heated...the weather isn't so bad but it just isn't canna friendly yet. I've got stuff going that could be out there....Need to streamline this part of the grow:thumbsup:

Sounds like a Retirement Project to me @Jraven .....:pass:.....give the girls a bit of Pampering.......

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Went to a big family gathering last night. It is so good to see and hug the people we care about again! :bighug:

Ah...that is coz you are Safe @Mañ'O'Green ....I haven't been vaxxed yet...the thoughts of Hugs with Live Humans still make me Twitch......

Happy Sunday! When I was young we had a dachshund and a long hallway with wood floors. Grab a tennis ball, roll it at just the right speed down the hallway and a kid has hours of entertainment...:biggrin:

Evil Child.......:yoinks:

:crying::crying::crying:

Sounds like a Retirement Project to me @Jraven .....:pass:.....give the girls a bit of Pampering.......
Seems like the way to go. I move my plants from the seedling cab to the solarium to the greenhouse. But the canna never really liked the solarium, just something about the light. And now it's filling up with tomato plants:rofl::pighug:

Seems like the way to go. I move my plants from the seedling cab to the solarium to the greenhouse. But the canna never really liked the solarium, just something about the light. And now it's filling up with tomato plants:rofl::pighug:

You gotta watch those Sneaky tomato plants @Jraven .......... :crying: .....But............................................I can buy 1lb of tomatoes for 1 euro.........

Can't say the same about canna............:d5:

You gotta watch those Sneaky tomato plants @Jraven .......... :crying: .....But............................................I can buy 1lb of tomatoes for 1 euro.........

Can't say the same about canna............:d5:
Ah yes...well you can't buy a decent tomato here for anything.:deadhorse::cuss:

Ah yes...well you can't buy a decent tomato here for anything.:deadhorse::cuss:

Spoilt for choice here...... :headbang: ...there is one stall on the sunday market that must have around 30 varieties.....we are Lucky......
You can buy excellent fruit and veg cheap...
That is why the Mediterranean diet is Good...coz it is the Cheapest option....:d5:

P.S. Quaffable Red or white wine runs around 2 euros a ltr....:cheersmate:..2-3 $'S for 2.2 pints..........:headbang:

Spoilt for choice here...... :headbang: ...there is one stall on the sunday market that must have around 30 varieties.....we are Lucky......
You can buy excellent fruit and veg cheap...
That is why the Mediterranean diet is Good...coz it is the Cheapest option....:d5:
I would say our diet is pretty austere lol. We start with the pantry full of stuff that will keep for the winter and then hope to supplement with what we can grow or kill:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back