Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN couldn't agree more my home is my castle I enjoy my private space and I don't fancy having nosey officers of the law poking round my home sometimes it's better to say nothing and let karma or nature weed out the weaker genes :jointman:
In the military, privacy is nonresistant. When I got out, I lived with my Mom for a short time. I quickly realized I couldn't live in the city. I pretty much knew it before though. I came home on leave to find some tads selling crack and crap 3 blocks from my Mom and next to an Elementary school. I went to see the Police chief to see WTF. I got a bunch of Hee and Hawing from him. I told him I was going to the Sheriff and talk with him. I went and told the Sheriff. Of course, he knew about it. The Sheriff was a lon time friend of my Dad and knew me very well. I told the Sheriff he and the Chief need to come up with a resolution by the time I fly back to Hawaii. He asked me. "Or what?" I laughed and said,"You already know the answer. Just do your job!. " And I left.
Three days later, there was no one selling crack and the house was a big pile of lumber.
Govt just needs to stay out of people's personal lives and just do their damn job, whether hired or elected.

In the military, privacy is nonresistant. When I got out, I lived with my Mom for a short time. I quickly realized I couldn't live in the city. I pretty much knew it before though. I came home on leave to find some tads selling crack and crap 3 blocks from my Mom and next to an Elementary school. I went to see the Police chief to see WTF. I got a bunch of Hee and Hawing from him. I told him I was going to the Sheriff and talk with him. I went and told the Sheriff. Of course, he knew about it. The Sheriff was a lon time friend of my Dad and knew me very well. I told the Sheriff he and the Chief need to come up with a resolution by the time I fly back to Hawaii. He asked me. "Or what?" I laughed and said,"You already know the answer. Just do your job!. " And I left.
Three days later, there was no one selling crack and the house was a big pile of lumber.
Govt just needs to stay out of people's personal lives and just do their damn job, whether hired or elected.
Or the other way

When we stopped living on the road, we bought a little run down place next to a dope house in 2005. Here is the dope house in 2006. It was an old 3 story building from the turn of the century that towered over our little place, with a driveway separating the two places.
gibby's 060.JPG

Sorry to interrupt but, having just rejoined the fold after a few years absence, I'm wondering whether Grow Northern {the LED light company} are still operating? I've tried searching the forums on my return and due to my ineptitude, I've not been able to find anything!
hey mikey they are going by the name telos lighting these days iv got two of them myself
View media item 23924

Dare I say the weather is changing ? Beautiful bright sun this morning so it's coffee and canna in the garden this morning how's the gang any one fancy one ? :pass:

Dare I say the weather is changing ? Beautiful bright sun this morning so it's coffee and canna in the garden this morning how's the gang any one fancy one ? :pass:

Morning @TheHappyClique :pass: ....I'll Share one with you.....

Bit of Chill music to go with it.......?

Dreaming of beaches....sigh....
pina.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back