Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Mossy @Bill.de.Cat

I no all about dodgy hips a life of horse and bike riding will give any of us problems so it not alone I'll be going down that route most likely too hope Ur new place beings u some smiles

Crazy that when that film was released 4 million was a crazy sum of money now we talk in billions . People like musk could afford to have an army of 4 million dollar men and still live like a king wile am struggling to pay for my private health care ! And then there are ppl that don't even have food below me the Romans really did fuck the world up with the class mind set and I suppose the Chinese were to blame to for creating currency too bring back the barter I say :pass: :muahaha:
Someone will still figure out a way to screw it up. Always gonna be people trying to figure a way to make their living off of other people's living.

Someone will still figure out a way to screw it up. Always gonna be people trying to figure a way to make their living off of other people's living.
Too right there greed is a horrible thing . I suppose that bettering our selfs is human nature and these days people are so consumed with money and power that's how they perceive bettering them selfs by having more money vicious circle

Now don't get me wrong, I'm capitalism through and through. But that's contract between people Wether for money, goods or services. I'm meaning those that think it's their job to make rules or regulations on how others live "for the good of society " and think it's their just due to pocket what they can for their unwanted service.

From the minute we are born...we are Cash Cows.....health care...education...further education..taxes....always someone on our back wanting their claim on what we can earn over a life time...... :pass: ...to keep the Rich...Rich.....

Too right there greed is a horrible thing . I suppose that bettering our selfs is human nature and these days people are so consumed with money and power that's how they perceive bettering them selfs by having more money vicious circle
Funny how bettering our lives eventually becomes evil and gets termed greed. And how having more than you need is bad depending on the scale of it...I was called greedy once by someone for keeping 2 months of food rotating. Now it's called prepping

I follow the best rule of all do as to one as you wish to be done . I expect the same back in return but I see every generation below me getting more and more enveloped in fame and money. It must be so hard to just grow up and be a happy kid now ? When I was 5/15 I built dens made fires had adventures now you have children the age 10 heading multimillion company's or streaming and earning millions how the hell must that make a normal kid feel trying to compete with stuff like that at that age there brain must be fried there missing those important lesson learning years and being pushed to adults earlier and earlier

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Garden pests come in all shapes and sizes........ :biggrin: ......I don't Think there is one of me girls with a full set of fans left.

Lol, everytime I hear someone say for your safety /protection or for the sake of the children, I think this fvckers figured out how to make a dime off it.

I follow the best rule of all do as to one as you wish to be done . I expect the same back in return but I see every generation below me getting more and more enveloped in fame and money. It must be so hard to just grow up and be a happy kid now ? When I was 5/15 I built dens made fires had adventures now you have children the age 10 heading multimillion company's or streaming and earning millions how the hell must that make a normal kid feel trying to compete with stuff like that at that age there brain must be fried there missing those important lesson learning years and being pushed to adults earlier and earlier
And 90% have tried getting to the top branches of a tree to see what they can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back