Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems my Dr is probably right and gonna need a hip replacement in a few years. Finally got to where I'm loading up my stuff in the garage for moving. Hip was creaking and painting all night. Got most of my T loaded up though. Now for the tools today.

only 4 settings.
Decarb for THC
Decarb for CBD
Infuse
Bake

Set it for what you're doing and forget it. It will let you know when it's done.

Throw up a Link @WildBill ......I haven't heard of one....just the Magic Butter machine.

Oooh.....I Found it.......

1621326916795.png

Bit Pricey ....is it Worth it @WildBill ..................?

Seems my Dr is probably right and gonna need a hip replacement in a few years. Finally got to where I'm loading up my stuff in the garage for moving. Hip was creaking and painting all night. Got most of my T loaded up though. Now for the tools today.

Unlucky @Bill.de.Cat .... :pass: ...hope it feels better soon.

Morning @Mossy @Bill.de.Cat

I no all about dodgy hips a life of horse and bike riding will give any of us problems so it not alone I'll be going down that route most likely too hope Ur new place beings u some smiles

Crazy that when that film was released 4 million was a crazy sum of money now we talk in billions . People like musk could afford to have an army of 4 million dollar men and still live like a king wile am struggling to pay for my private health care ! And then there are ppl that don't even have food below me the Romans really did fuck the world up with the class mind set and I suppose the Chinese were to blame to for creating currency too bring back the barter I say :pass: :muahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back