Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 4 settings.
Decarb for THC
Decarb for CBD
Infuse
Bake

Set it for what you're doing and forget it. It will let you know when it's done.
Not quite as flexible as it could be but that would certainly make the process easy for basic cap-making too, and cbd/thc seem like the main thing anyway. A cap filler is @ $30

Not quite as flexible as it could be but that would certainly make the process easy for basic cap-making too, and cbd/thc seem like the main thing anyway. A cap press is @ $30
I'd say it's a very flexible tool. No minimal amount to decarb or infuse. and can do up to 4 oz.
With the silicon sleeve, clean up is effortless and even the upper is washable.
I took junk larf the skeleton of the last girl when I didn't put the pot back into a tote to recycle......about 10 days.............and made damn killer canna infused coconut oil............effortlessly.
Decarbing for CBD is a cool feature. I have two really good(supposedly) 1:1 CBD strains to try sometime in the future. I'll sure use that setting.
No smell when decarbing.
Baking is cool, but I won't ever use it.
With my Bubble Bowls, Nugsmasher Mini and the Ardent FX, I can fully use everything I grow now.

I'd say it's a very flexible tool. No minimal amount to decarb or infuse. and can do up to 4 oz.
With the silicon sleeve, clean up is effortless and even the upper is washable.
I took junk larf the skeleton of the last girl when I didn't put the pot back into a tote to recycle......about 10 days.............and made damn killer canna infused coconut oil............effortlessly.
Decarbing for CBD is a cool feature. I have two really good(supposedly) 1:1 CBD strains to try sometime in the future. I'll sure use that setting.
No smell when decarbing.
Baking is cool, but I won't ever use it.
With my Bubble Bowls, Nugsmasher Mini and the Ardent FX, I can fully use everything I grow now.
I was just thinking of CBG which would use a different cycle. But I haven't come to a conclusion on how effective it is (or what it's best for)
If you do get into caps definitely try it with your cbd strains :thumbsup:

@WildBill inoo bill but I was a little out of it at the time and I really didn't need the attention at my home I no the person from the local area and tbh every one has told me the same he should of been held accountable I agree but I think I was in shock I just got up strangely asked him if he was ok then got on my bike and rode home on adrenaline . I hope that he learns a very important lesson out of it because it could of been so different

On a plus note tho the food and drink deliverys off the kids and other half are working wonders I can see this dragging on for a wile :muahaha:
You could be changed with leaving the scene of the accident if he or a witness called police.

@WildBill inoo bill but I was a little out of it at the time and I really didn't need the attention at my home I no the person from the local area and tbh every one has told me the same he should of been held accountable I agree but I think I was in shock I just got up strangely asked him if he was ok then got on my bike and rode home on adrenaline . I hope that he learns a very important lesson out of it because it could of been so different

On a plus note tho the food and drink deliverys off the kids and other half are working wonders I can see this dragging on for a wile :muahaha:
Ahhhhhh! Got ya. I don't need tards around my place either....authorities or others.
My old farm and this property has registered No Trespassing signs posted. I've only had two adverse trespassing encounters and it didn't turn out too well for them all.........some suffered more than others. There are a few things I'm VERY intolerant of and trespassing is one of them.
I pay the price of my military service 24/7/365. I take that Constitution, that I swore to defend with my life, very seriously. I'm very intolerant of any breach of the Constitution in my personal life, be it another citizen or some governmental idiot.

That's no fun bro..hope it's just bumps and bruises :yoinks:
yes am fine just a few scrapes and sore parts nothing serious
You could be changed with leaving the scene of the accident if he or a witness called police.
as we both spoke and left on our own accord it's a mutual agreement was no damage to anything other than my cuts and bruises . Would just be my luck tho he claims against me for whiplash :crying:
Ahhhhhh! Got ya. I don't need tards around my place either....authorities or others.
My old farm and this property has registered No Trespassing signs posted. I've only had two adverse trespassing encounters and it didn't turn out too well for them all.........some suffered more than others. There are a few things I'm VERY intolerant of and trespassing is one of them.
I pay the price of my military service 24/7/365. I take that Constitution, that I swore to defend with my life, very seriously. I'm very intolerant of any breach of the Constitution in my personal life, be it another citizen or some governmental idiot.
AMEN couldn't agree more my home is my castle I enjoy my private space and I don't fancy having nosey officers of the law poking round my home sometimes it's better to say nothing and let karma or nature weed out the weaker genes :jointman:

Good morfnoevight grobros!

I got off of a motorcycle going 80 miles per hour when I was 19 years old. I don't do 2 wheel anything since then. I tried to ride a bicycle for exercise but the stress of being on the street with cars was just worse than not exercising.

Glad you are mobile. To Report or Not it is a difficult decision.

Good morfnoevight grobros!

I got off of a motorcycle going 80 miles per hour when I was 19 years old. I don't do 2 wheel anything since then. I tried to ride a bicycle for exercise but the stress of being on the street with cars was just worse than not exercising.

Glad you are mobile. To Report or Not it is a difficult decision.
I was looking at getting back on my Motorbike this summer too but I may just take Ur advice now :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back