Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna be making a 8ftx4ftx1.5ft raised garden bed trying to find a tiller to use on the area first 25c in the shade here
@bushmasterar15 whats for lunch lol
Thats about the size of the few raised beds we have. The soil in there is easy to hand turn with this tool we found. But I do
need to find someone to fix this old 15-20yr old Toro rototiller we have. It make getting the rest of soil ready faster then
what we are doing now.

We don't normally do breakfast or lunch. Just a good dinner. But today I have Dr appointment so not sure what the family
will have planned to make when I get back.

It was 39f in the greenhouse overnite, not quite ready for canna yet. :crying:I can only start so many seeds til things can get cycled out there.The past week was in the 40's round the clock. We'll get more sun this week it looks like but still cool at night

Thats about the size of the few raised beds we have. The soil in there is easy to hand turn with this tool we found. But I do
need to find someone to fix this old 15-20yr old Toro rototiller we have. It make getting the rest of soil ready faster then
what we are doing now.

We don't normally do breakfast or lunch. Just a good dinner. But today I have Dr appointment so not sure what the family
will have planned to make when I get back.
Whoa whoa whoa easy there big dic* hehhee
“I’ve got several that size” lmao
Just joking.
I hope the doctors goes well. :pass::d5:

What’s wrong with the tiller?
Do the usual? Spark plugs and carb and such new filters?

Check out these low rent garden beds :thumbsup:
P_20210517_083232.jpg

Holy Christ on a cracker!!
Was that... it was Hobbes was here?? Lol like a fart in the wind he came and left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back