Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opposite of tuff me @mohawk warrior :peace: it's crazy what the human body is capable of doing when u face fear or are injured . Makes me think about that dude that cut his own arm off I think the film is 128 hours ???? Am feeling tender today for sure

I've never tried anything other than canna butter in cakes and cookies . What's the high like ? Are edibles able to replace smoking ? Any issues with gastro when u use it in that form ?
To be honest, I think coconut oil gets into my system quicker than coca butter. I do add sunflower lecithin to both when I infuse.
For the most part, the high is very chill and lasts around 6 hrs. It's less of a head high with the same strain. No stomach problems, but I don't get nauseated very often.
You do need to be active or it will zonk ya. I'll top the high with a bit of hash to my good point.

Sorry to interrupt but, having just rejoined the fold after a few years absence, I'm wondering whether Grow Northern {the LED light company} are still operating? I've tried searching the forums on my return and due to my ineptitude, I've not been able to find anything!

Welcome Home @MikeyB420 ... :pass: ...I've put the post through to Reported Post to see if I can get a current answer for you......:headbang:

Hello all thought I'd share my misadventures with u all I kinda got hit by a car out on my bike yesterday :yoinks: a little worse for wear here's a few pics of my wounds GRAFFIC ALERT !!!

2 broke ribs a chipped tooth and a mangled hand I feel very lucky I walked away with minor injuries tbh. don't drink and drive ppl it really is the most stupid of decisions the driver is lucky am not the Karen type other wise he would be spending an awful lot of time looking at 4 concrete Walls View attachment 1319102View attachment 1319103
That's no fun bro..hope it's just bumps and bruises :yoinks:

Ya know. I think Canna Coffee with cocanut oil or coca butter has the quickest uptake of the edibles. I guess a tinture would be quicker?
I've been making capsules lately ( decarbed and powdered) and oddly enough they seem to have a quicker effect than tincture.
Doing a mix of cbd and thc

Sorry to interrupt but, having just rejoined the fold after a few years absence, I'm wondering whether Grow Northern {the LED light company} are still operating? I've tried searching the forums on my return and due to my ineptitude, I've not been able to find anything!

I haven't heard from them in awhile to be honest, but we're reaching back out to all the vendors (active or not) that are on here to see if we can't push some current representation! If we hear anything we'll make some noise about it!

A lil late but starting something lol
Jalapeño, cucumber, couple different Bush beans, and some peas
image.jpg

A lil late but starting something lol
Jalapeño, cucumber, couple different Bush beans, and some peas
View attachment 1319145
We just got ours started too but we have to deal with cold weather so a later start works for us. About another 3 weeks till we can plant
outside.

We just got ours started too but we have to deal with cold weather so a later start works for us. About another 3 weeks till we can plant
outside.
I’m gonna be making a 8ftx4ftx1.5ft raised garden bed trying to find a tiller to use on the area first.
It’s 25c in the shade here
@bushmasterar15 whats for lunch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back