Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all thought I'd share my misadventures with u all I kinda got hit by a car out on my bike yesterday :yoinks: a little worse for wear here's a few pics of my wounds GRAFFIC ALERT !!!

2 broke ribs a chipped tooth and a mangled hand I feel very lucky I walked away with minor injuries tbh. don't drink and drive ppl it really is the most stupid of decisions the driver is lucky am not the Karen type other wise he would be spending an awful lot of time looking at 4 concrete Walls
IMG_20210517_133647~2.jpg
IMG_20210517_133634.jpg

Ya know. I think Canna Coffee with cocanut oil or coca butter has the quickest uptake of the edibles. I guess a tinture would be quicker?

Hello all thought I'd share my misadventures with u all I kinda got hit by a car out on my bike yesterday :yoinks: a little worse for wear here's a few pics of my wounds GRAFFIC ALERT !!!

2 broke ribs a chipped tooth and a mangled hand I feel very lucky I walked away with minor injuries tbh. don't drink and drive ppl it really is the most stupid of decisions the driver is lucky am not the Karen type other wise he would be spending an awful lot of time looking at 4 concrete Walls View attachment 1319102View attachment 1319103
No. you did wrong. That person that hit you is going to do it again. The next time they may kill someone.

Have I driven drunk? Sure, but I haven't since Cali first up the fines and sentences in the early 80s.................just about coming up on .40 yrs.

Ya know. I think Canna Coffee with cocanut oil or coca butter has the quickest uptake of the edibles. I guess a tinture would be quicker?
I've never tried anything other than canna butter in cakes and cookies . What's the high like ? Are edibles able to replace smoking ? Any issues with gastro when u use it in that form ?

@WildBill inoo bill but I was a little out of it at the time and I really didn't need the attention at my home I no the person from the local area and tbh every one has told me the same he should of been held accountable I agree but I think I was in shock I just got up strangely asked him if he was ok then got on my bike and rode home on adrenaline . I hope that he learns a very important lesson out of it because it could of been so different

On a plus note tho the food and drink deliverys off the kids and other half are working wonders I can see this dragging on for a wile :muahaha:

Sorry to interrupt but, having just rejoined the fold after a few years absence, I'm wondering whether Grow Northern {the LED light company} are still operating? I've tried searching the forums on my return and due to my ineptitude, I've not been able to find anything!
It looks like @Duggy is online maybe he knows??

@WildBill inoo bill but I was a little out of it at the time and I really didn't need the attention at my home I no the person from the local area and tbh every one has told me the same he should of been held accountable I agree but I think I was in shock I just got up strangely asked him if he was ok then got on my bike and rode home on adrenaline . I hope that he learns a very important lesson out of it because it could of been so different

On a plus note tho the food and drink deliverys off the kids and other half are working wonders I can see this dragging on for a wile :muahaha:

Fuckin tuff guy eh lol

It’s not like it was a truck heheheh
Just Kidding glad you’re safe

Looks like you were lucky THC. I would have called the cops too. Too many good people killed or injured by piss heads behind a wheel. Go buy a lotto ticket.
I'd go get one but too scared I'll get mowed down on the way :crying: but seriously I agree with you both I no I should of made him accountable I just hit fight or flight mode and wanted to just get home

Quick note if any one smokes to much getting hit by a car is a super efficient way to sober u up :crying: those 20mins it took me to get home after were horrible I've not been "normal" for so long I'd forgotten what it was like being sober :biggrin:...

I'd go get one but too scared I'll get mowed down on the way :crying: but seriously I agree with you both I no I should of made him accountable I just hit fight or flight mode and wanted to just get home

Quick note if any one smokes to much getting hit by a car is a super efficient way to sober u up :crying: those 20mins it took me to get home after were horrible I've not been "normal" for so long I'd forgotten what it was like being sober :biggrin:...
Pffft this guys got warrants... :rofl:
seriously though, lucky their was no internal bleeding because that may have been your last bike ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back