Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! I slept-in this morning and had few chores so Wake-n-Bake :jump:

I prefer Honey Suckle. The whole neighborhood smells of Jasmine in the evening when we walk.

Me to :peace: that probably has more meaning in the US/Vietnam context but the peace movement was world wide. Bellbottoms with fringe and patches. I sewed them myself!
That's one on the list! I remember much our honey suckle smelled when a kid. I might go find out if it's still there and if I can getsome cuttings. Can you root honey suckle cuttings..........just Googled......yup!

My Mom LOVED my old Navy dungaree pants with bell bottoms. She'd get $20 each when she held a garage sale..................quite a bit in the 80s! Girls bought them up like crazy. I thought it was silly as hell. The silly ass Navy done away with dungarees in 99.

That's one on the list! I remember much our honey suckle smelled when a kid. I might go find out if it's still there and if I can getsome cuttings. Can you root honey suckle cuttings..........just Googled......yup!

Where i lived in the states, there was a chain link fence that I planted honeysuckle on. It was right next to my canna garden. In the second year, it started flowering. I would sit there and watch the hummingbirds come to the honeysuckle. That was my favorite spot to just sit and be human. Sometimes, the deer and her two fawns would come around when the apricot tree was dropping fruit. It was a special, majical place :wiz:

My Mom LOVED my old Navy dungaree pants with bell bottoms. She'd get $20 each when she held a garage sale..................quite a bit in the 80s! Girls bought them up like crazy. I thought it was silly as hell. The silly ass Navy done away with dungarees in 99.
With honeysuckle you want to remember that will spread pretty robustly,:doh: at least it did here and this is not an ideal environment

The dark blues with pockets sewn on instead of in the pants?

And aphids love them as well, so keep an eye on em :smoking:

and here i was thinkin it was a nice heartwarming story.........................until u mentioned aphidz :nono: :face: :rolleyes2: ppp

We were just saying we hadn't had an aphid outbreak in a while..hope it stays that way :thumbsup:

I was checking the apple and cherry tree yesterday... so far, so good. Here's something cool - the Western Bluebird was next to extinction on the island. I guess some years ago, some folks got together and tried to save them. Well, they have a nest behind me daughter's tiny house. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back