Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Ugh...that is not a good photo........but the pot at the back has my Usual 4-6 girls per 20 ltr pot......the one at the front of the shot is the Overloaded pot......:eyebrows:

image.jpeg

Cheezy steak.....:biggrin:

image.jpeg

New germs looking for over loaded pots.....:eyebrows:

[LQUOTE="mohawk warrior, post: 2430722, member: 33672"]
You could get like a rotisserie chicken motor and a bucket... a decent seed sized drill bit, punch a bunch of holes in the bucket, full with dry stuff.... and watch it go... may work may not...lmao not bad for a half baked idea
ol, may work too well. Tossing seeds out all over bouncing off the walls.
[/QUOTE]

That would be my Luck @Bill.de.Cat :biggrin:

I saw them and immediately thought of you.

You had some real beauties there!

Cheers @pop22 ......I Love Deep Chunk and they didn't disappoint..........:headbang:...Healing Path's were me Favourite...but Ultra Indy floats me boat...I've got a Greedy Eye....:biggrin:

Yup. Built a Lil hand crank tumble trimmer for last grow. Saw how much kif was dropping and didn't like it. Retired that thing quick, I'll stick to my scissors.
Old school is sometimes the best.

Lol I was going to say 50 but mine are regs to lmao :crying: Didn’t wanna do that extra work
I could just let them do their thing and play slow jams lol
[/QUOTE]

Must admit.....the have been no extra work...so far..........:pass:...apart from food.....the only consession I have made is to stick the tomato frame in......so I can spread them out.....and let the light and wind into the middle......

Went to make another cup o java, but stopped at the backdoor to see if the kittens were out.
All were out. I picked up the grey one, and he was really chill. The color on the grey one is like the Dad's Mom and then marked like her. Too bad it's a male though.
All the black ones are just like their dad with a female even having his white spot on her chest. Picked up two of the black ones and both were pretty chill. One was female and the other was just too furry to tell for sure, but prolly female. Didn't pick up the third. It was hanging with its Dad and I needed coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back