Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
[LQUOTE="mohawk warrior, post: 2430722, member: 33672"]
You could get like a rotisserie chicken motor and a bucket... a decent seed sized drill bit, punch a bunch of holes in the bucket, full with dry stuff.... and watch it go... may work may not...lmao not bad for a half baked idea
[/QUOTE]
ol, may work too well. Tossing seeds out all over bouncing off the walls.

Me Too..... :biggrin: ...it is the Only way to Grow.........Auto's Love a Cuddle up........I'm just Tinkering with how Many I can get to grow in 1 pot.......if I do Nice things...like feeding them.....:crying:
Maybe I’ll crank a pot orgy this time for ya with the auto I’ve been tinkering with lol (the solo cup ones) I’ll chuck like 25 in lol

[LQUOTE="mohawk warrior, post: 2430722, member: 33672"]
You could get like a rotisserie chicken motor and a bucket... a decent seed sized drill bit, punch a bunch of holes in the bucket, full with dry stuff.... and watch it go... may work may not...lmao not bad for a half baked idea
[/QUOTE]
See this is why we discuss...
Excellent point, but they turn slow.... it’s not like hooking it up to a drill lol... have it standing lid side up and builda mini cage/box around it?

Or
Build a massive screen table and mount a power sander or something to vibrate it lol

Thank you @pop22 :bighug:...you know what........I grew them last summer...and I'll vouch for them.
Selection I got were very True to Original Deep Chunk......

IMG_0258 (2).JPG

3 in the pot at the right of the shot...and the Healing Patch Deep Chunk at the back of the shot in the middle....

I got mine through KwikSeed and would recommend the Bank and the seed.

Thank you for bringing them.....I had been searching.....:headbang:

Excellent point, but they turn slow.... it’s not like hooking it up to a drill lol... have it standing lid side up and builda mini cage/box around it?
[/QUOTE]
Yup. Built a Lil hand crank tumble trimmer for last grow. Saw how much kif was dropping and didn't like it. Retired that thing quick, I'll stick to my scissors.

Maybe I’ll crank a pot orgy this time for ya with the auto I’ve been tinkering with lol (the solo cup ones) I’ll chuck like 25 in lol

You Wuss @Mohawk ......:pighug:...I put 30 plus in.....but they were Regulars.......lose half to males.

I saw them and immediately thought of you.

You had some real beauties there!

Thank you @pop22 :bighug:...you know what........I grew them last summer...and I'll vouch for them.
Selection I got were very True to Original Deep Chunk......

View attachment 1318861

3 in the pot at the right of the shot...and the Healing Patch Deep Chunk at the back of the shot in the middle....

I got mine through KwikSeed and would recommend the Bank and the seed.

Thank you for bringing them.....I had been searching.....:headbang:

Yup. Built a Lil hand crank tumble trimmer for last grow. Saw how much kif was dropping and didn't like it. Retired that thing quick, I'll stick to my scissors.
[/QUOTE]
Old school is sometimes the best.
You Wuss @Mohawk ......:pighug:...I put 30 plus in.....but they were Regulars.......lose half to males.
Lol I was going to say 50 but mine are regs to lmao :crying: Didn’t wanna do that extra work
I could just let them do their thing and play slow jams lol

Yup, showed a friend who gets dispo bud when I'm out and tried asking them for some they hadn't trimmed so tight. Was a Lil peeved thinking his trichromes were ending up in the hash they also sold, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back