Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for a link for Spain eating 8-9 year old dairy cow steaks..................:headbang:...the say the Beefiest tasting beef..........

Milk cow steaks....Prized for the marbling and yellow fat...flavour.......

I was Wondering if that is what we bought the other day.....it was Special...............

View attachment 1318801
The dairy cow meat is pretty good quality. Structure is quite a bid different and they don't dress out as well as beef cattle.
Wagyu has a different fat distribution than dairy cow and the fat is not yellow. It looks like the VS pic in your post.
My personal beef was fed out for 6 months in a tiny paddock. Absolutely the best beef I've ever eaten.
After my first two calves, all my cattle were organically raised.

image.jpeg

The ones I Wondered if it was milk cow..

image.jpeg

The Wagu for today...it will have to go some to beat the top ones..

View attachment 1318805

View attachment 1318806

It really doesn't look like Wagu to me. Kinda looks like good quality dairy cow that is poorly trimmed on the fat on purpose to give more of that Wagu look.
The distribution of the fat just doesn't look like Wagu to me.
Still should be quite good.............cooked properly. I'd grill it over some high heat well burning Pecan or Mesquite wood to rare.

It really doesn't look like Wagu to me. Kinda looks like good quality dairy cow that is poorly trimmed on the fat on purpose to give more of that Wagu look.
The distribution of the fat just doesn't look like Wagu to me.
Still should be quite good.............cooked properly. I'd grill it over some high heat well burning Pecan or Mesquite wood to rare.

Ugghh.....guess what......we didn't Like it........ :pass: ...so much for a Treat......

Texture ...fine......but it Smelled and Tasted like really pongy cheese....:nono: ...I Thought hubby might like it..coz he likes really pongy cheese.....
but he wan't keen either.

Hmmmph.......I wouldn't buy it again......good job I did tatties and a salad to go with it.......hmmmmph.....disappointing.....:shrug:

The dogs will be Happy......:doh:

don’t remember the video now lmao oh I remember now it was a pig eating pot... haha when pigs can fly huh?
Gawd @mohawk warrior ...I'm old enough to remember sewing tartan strips onto me jeans.....:crying: ..where have the years gone.....?
Stylish! Look at you with those custom jeans turning heads ohhhh k I see you ....

Hubby says he doesn't know where he found the time to work @Bill.de.Cat ....:pass:.....

:crying:

He was one of the last people in the UK to be allowed early retirement...55...so he has been Retired now for 23 years....and he still hasn't caught up on the To Do list.....:crying:
The list never ends!!!! Truth!!!
:crying: Amen....

I've Found a hand yielder....the finger trim kicks ass from before it should come down.....I wanted to read up to see if it is possible to keep a plant alive and hand yield it...rather than chop it down....

View attachment 1318729

Living Donor.......:pass:

I'll be your Frog...

Pssst. Thai genetics , there’s a good start
As long as there's #nonips we'll be Fine..........:crying:
Better get the blurring ready because there’s Plenty of catnip’s bahahahah
Why...Thank you @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ..sharing one.....

What are you using your insomnia for tonight.....?......I've got some bud that needs seed rolled if you are at a loose end.....:biggrin:

I've reminded myself the last two days how much I hate seed rolling............:doh:....micro movements kill me nerve damage......
:frowny: Gotta design something for you... g’s
Any engineers on here?
Who has cooked Wagu beef......:chef:....I'm guessing low heat to let the marbling baste the meat through cooking......?

I better look it up......:biggrin:...it is the first time we've had it and I don't wanna mess it up.....
View attachment 1318791

Same as Usual then......... :chef:

View attachment 1318792

OMG....I don't know if I could eat parts of a cow that was called Miss Norma........:biggrin:
Supposed to be premium stuff... hehhe miss Norma sounds like a nun from a catholic school
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.....norma, marilyn, josie...I don't care as long as it's cooked.
Skin it, smack it on the ass, walk it by the fire
I had a cow that was named Miss College Mound. I didn't eat her, but I sure did eat her offspring! She was the first cow I bought. She was a SimBrah............F1 Cross between a Simmental and Brahman. She was a TALL cow! She threw some beautiful calves!

edit........... Miss College Mound was her registered name.
Guys got cows like pot genetics lol:crying:
View attachment 1318805

View attachment 1318806

Ugghh.....guess what......we didn't Like it........ :pass: ...so much for a Treat......

Texture ...fine......but it Smelled and Tasted like really pongy cheese....:nono: ...I Thought hubby might like it..coz he likes really pongy cheese.....

Hmmmph.......I wouldn't buy it again......good job I did tatties and a salad to go with it.......hmmmmph.....disappointing.....:shrug:

Look a bit different than what I seen at the butcher... lucky dogs..

WOW I’ve been back for like 2 days and my screen times up 70% oh boy

Last edited:
The list never ends!!!! Truth!!!

:crying: I Know.......:pass:...I keep telling him it is the work that keeps him young.......but he contests that.......:biggrin:

Gotta design something for you... g’s
Any engineers on here?

There Has to be something....I can't imagine the big banks hand rolling it all.....:pass:..I'm Thinking along the lines of wheat/oats/rice machines.

Pssst. Thai genetics , there’s a good start

It's Kush dom....that's why I'm Thinking more India-ish..... :pass:

Skin it, smack it on the ass, walk it by the fire

Yup...sat and pepper and a flash in the frying pan..............:chef:

Guys got cows like pot genetics lol:crying:

Yup....all animals are more valuable with a pedigree...what ever the are....:headbang:

Look a bit different than what I seen at the butcher... lucky dogs.

Yup...we Pride ourselves on wasting very little......but I couldn't get past the cheese smell... :nono:....yak................

Too bad! You would have loved my beef! One of my clients bought one of my yearlings and that started my expansion of raising beef cattle. This guy was very wealthy and he couldn't help himself in spreading the word. He had a big party and my little yearling was the guest of honor. It got to the point I had a waiting list for sales! It was good money, but it was a LOT of work, especially holding down the job I had too.
Sure were a lot of crying people when I closed my cattle operation.:cools:

Flipping heck...it is 39C outdoor...better check the girls are okay for watter......that's a bit savage.....:watering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back