Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has cooked Wagu beef......:chef:....I'm guessing low heat to let the marbling baste the meat through cooking......?

I better look it up......:biggrin:...it is the first time we've had it and I don't wanna mess it up.....

1621160906754.png

Same as Usual then......... :chef:

1621161079909.png

OMG....I don't know if I could eat parts of a cow that was called Miss Norma........:biggrin:

View attachment 1318791

Same as Usual then......... :chef:

View attachment 1318792

OMG....I don't know if I could eat parts of a cow that was called Miss Norma........:biggrin:
I had a cow that was named Miss College Mound. I didn't eat her, but I sure did eat her offspring! She was the first cow I bought. She was a SimBrah............F1 Cross between a Simmental and Brahman. She was a TALL cow! She threw some beautiful calves!

edit........... Miss College Mound was her registered name.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.....norma, marilyn, josie...I don't care as long as it's cooked.
Yeah, I'd like to have some Miss Norma. thawed out today. Today is national BBQ Day.................... and the chest in my smoker will be empty.

OMG...Too Much information....... :crying:

1621162561634.png

I had a cow that was named Miss College Mound. I didn't eat her, but I sure did eat her offspring! She was the first cow I bought. She was a SimBrah............F1 Cross between a Simmental and Brahman. She was a TALL cow! She threw some beautiful calves!

edit........... Miss College Mound was her registered name.

This big @WildBill .........:eyebrows:

1621163545772.png

Imagine the size of the steaks on that one..........:chef:...you'd have no space for chips.......:biggrin:

1621163631420.png

Yeah, I'd like to have some Miss Norma. thawed out today. Today is national BBQ Day.................... and the chest in my smoker will be empty.

You have a National BBQ day....?.........wow...Impressed........:headbang:

I was looking for a link for Spain eating 8-9 year old dairy cow steaks..................:headbang:...the say the Beefiest tasting beef..........

Milk cow steaks....Prized for the marbling and yellow fat...flavour.......

I was Wondering if that is what we bought the other day.....it was Special...............

1621163978293.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back