Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.....I Think the nearest to our climate is Florida......... :headbang: ...fellow grower and I used to run almost mirror weather...apart from 1 or 2 C better for him.
Then we got about the same mirror.

Funny thing that , Where I live me have a lot of micro climates in the area due to high hills and the lay of the coast . I am 400 mtr up and 300 mtr down different again , Heat wise and humidity . Also it depends on the wind direction .
:cooldance: :vibe:

Funny thing that , Where I live me have a lot of micro climates in the area due to high hills and the lay of the coast . I am 400 mtr up and 300 mtr down different again , Heat wise and humidity . Also it depends on the wind direction .
:cooldance: :vibe:

Us the same....coast to the East....mountains to the West....predominant East wind.

If a storm passes over the mountains...it is Gone....inland....
If it goes out to sea and stays overnight sucking up water......we are going to get Very Wet.....:headbang:

Morning to you as well young lady.

Why...Thank you @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ..sharing one.....

What are you using your insomnia for tonight.....?......I've got some bud that needs seed rolled if you are at a loose end.....:biggrin:

I've reminded myself the last two days how much I hate seed rolling............:doh:....micro movements kill me nerve damage......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back