Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilled................:zen:.......

We are getting some of your heat today...:headbang:...yesterday was 30C...today is hotter....then we drop...

You can Feel it outdoors.....heat hit like a brick........:pass:

1621155451792.png

Mossy . dry heat or with humidity , 30 c - 65 % humidity , coming into winter . :thumbsup:

Mossy . dry heat or with humidity , 30 c - 65 % humidity , coming into winter . :thumbsup:

1621156580154.png

Low @hecno .......August/Sept our high temp high humidity months

German Lady told me when we moved over August is called drip..drip..drip.....:biggrin:...for the humidity....

What only 2 months , Hmm now I am starting to understand . - :thumbsup:

How plants grow and what I am seeing when I look at others photos due to there environment . Which leads me to the strain for my environment
Simple . :hippy:

I have faith in humanity

How plants grow and what I am seeing when I look at others photos due to there environment . Which leads me to the strain for my environment
Simple . :hippy:

I have faith in humanity

Yeah.....I Think the nearest to our climate is Florida......... :headbang: ...fellow grower and I used to run almost mirror weather...apart from 1 or 2 C better for him.

We Probably have the highest heat/light in Europe.....

1621158267287.png

Next step south is Africa.

Our farm helper is from Ghana...Africa....he say his Mother waters her new plantings in......:watering:..the first day...then she doesn't do much more...coz it rains ever single night.....
You would Think more towards the equator the drier huh....?...but I Think it comes under Tropical conditions...:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back