Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought anytime was an acceptable time lol
Heya blue! I’m slowly waking up and thinking about growing some weeds
Yeah :rofl: i've had to impose some rules on myself .. Aunty is a bad influence and tempts me to start too early :rofl: :rofl: ...
I'm waiting until the afternoon before or hit it, or I'll just be floating around doing nothing all day! :D

Gonna see if my weed liked the PK addition in a bit ... I'm sure she was asking for K .. but I'm not sure if i went in too heavy!
Ooooh - the excitement! :rofl:

What do you have going currently? I think I finally found one of your journals but I’m so high atm and forgetful lol

What do you have going currently? I think I finally found one of your journals but I’m so high atm and forgetful lol
I'm doing a Super Sativa Seed Club grow - Fat Petes Cookies. It's looking quite nice! :D
What you growing?? ^_^

I'm doing a Super Sativa Seed Club grow - Fat Petes Cookies. It's looking quite nice! :D
What you growing?? ^_^
Sssc is it!
Ive got a few fast buds, and some mystery seeds going atm.
the mim cake and straw ban in the grow and show, auto gelato, and the gaggle of stranger weeds

Sssc is it!
Ive got a few fast buds, and some mystery seeds going atm.
the mim cake and straw ban in the grow and show, auto gelato, and the gaggle of stranger weeds

Yeah cool - I'm interested in the Gelato, I may pick some up for next year! :D

Crazy, cause I am interested in the sssc stuff lol

Isn't it always the way :rofl: .. the grass is always greener on the other side! hahaha
I'm pretty sure that Attitude ship to USA (and they stock SSSC).

I've posted a link above with a discount code if it helps!
:vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back