Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they're very pricey, but regs - and if you've got the room you could keep a mother for clones, and collect pollen from the males for future breeding projects.

It's not my cup of tea as i've got the tiniest tent in the land :rofl:

Have a look at LBH aswell, he's well known as one of the best haze enthusiasts!

You may find something in his lineup that floats your boat! ^_^
Waira is trying to do a grow n show, but the guy has sorta flaked out. Very interesting girls there.

Waira is trying to do a grow n show, but the guy has sorta flaked out. Very interesting girls there.

Ahh yeah, LBH is a Diamond, but sometimes communication can be (umm) difficult - due to English not being his first language - He's from Amsterdam.

Stick with it if you're interested, everyone I know that's grown his stuff have been very impressed! :D

How’s everyone doing!
@Mossy I couldn’t figure out how to boot up the mohawk warrior account... such a stoner.
So what have I missed in the auto world I keep seeing gelato.. I smoked some blueberry gelato kush a year ago and that just melted me.

How’s everyone doing!
@Mossy I couldn’t figure out how to boot up the mohawk warrior account... such a stoner.
So what have I missed in the auto world I keep seeing gelato.. I smoked some blueberry gelato kush a year ago and that just melted me.

Thought that was you! :D
Welcome back!!
:pass:

Ahh yeah, LBH is a Diamond, but sometimes communication can be (umm) difficult - due to English not being his first language - He's from Amsterdam.

Stick with it if you're interested, everyone I know that's grown his stuff have been very impressed! :D
I want to do an outdoor grow with the two strains I selected in EBs. Time is running out for that here. If they come thru soon, I'll put them in 16gal pots. If they come in late, I just may do an indoor grow.
Cool genetics!

Congratulations Mo!! Awww - Give her a squidge for me! ^_^ - Still hard work i bet! :rofl:
:bighug:

I've been good, mine are nearly 6 now - how time flies eh!!
Heheh squidge, she’s oh so squidge-able too
I’ll message you some baby pictures if you get me ol account back for me, heheheh

6years!!! Oh boy now that’s when they start getting too smart for their own good.
Are schools open where you are or shutdown because of the VID

Heheh squidge, she’s oh so squidge-able too
I’ll message you some baby pictures if you get me ol account back for me, heheheh

6years!!! Oh boy now that’s when they start getting too smart for their own good.
Are schools open where you are or shutdown because of the VID

Yeah - No sleep for poor momo at the moment! :rofl: :rofl:
I can't even see your old account - Maybe i don't have the REAL power buttons!!

Yeah. they're getting clever! Back to school - but pffft - they're always on holiday! :rofl: :rofl: ... it's amazing how little actual schooling they've had - I've been doing it all myself ... so we're also saving up for counselling for them for when they're older :rofl:

Yeah - No sleep for poor momo at the moment! :rofl: :rofl:
I can't even see your old account - Maybe i don't have the REAL power buttons!!

Yeah. they're getting clever! Back to school - but pffft - they're always on holiday! :rofl: :rofl: ... it's amazing how little actual schooling they've had - I've been doing it all myself ... so we're also saving up for counselling for them for when they're older :rofl:

Hidden from history again ehhhhh

I’ve been such a zombie lately oh boy the teething...
ya my sister was saying how she can’t afford to be a teacher anymore.
Hehhee councillors... if this VID keeps up you can use the college funds and play professor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back