Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you run a staggered grow blue, or just like 1 round of plants at a time?

I just run the one at a time - It's just much easier that way, and with my limited space, the results are always better with one plant filling the tent. And less nutritional requirements and messing about - less chance of mold ... less leaf matter to get rid of at the end :rofl: .. lots of benefits for my setup! :D

I could probably squeeze 4 grows a year .. maybe 5 if I were to get lucky with finishing times, but i only really need to grow 2 ... so sometimes get a 3rd in for variety! :D

Might get to squish some hash today!
I think I have the bag and directed flow working in my head. We'll see how well that translates in real life! :rofl:

Ooooh.........what could go Wrong @WildBill ................................?................. :pass:

Ooooh.........what could go Wrong @WildBill ................................?................. :pass:
A blowout and Red Adair iz dead! :rofl:

It'll be a little test with 3or 4vg.

I'll get to do that if I can get my float unstuck on my mower. Stupid ethanol in gasoline! :grrr1:

Edit................funny vid! Only a stoner would connect the two! :funny: :headbang:

Nightmare! :rofl:

Here's something that you may find interesting (price aside - they're breeder seeds)

They look like the ticket wish they came in smaller packs tho , I don't even partake in the blackmarket purchases any more but the promise of that hazey early 2000s dam high had my money out the cash machine quicker than well something really fast :crying: lesson learnt I suppose I've seen whiter ash from burning fan leafs that I've just chopped
Sure will be nice when the idiots in charge stop controlling what can be sold where.
One can dream one can dream even the legal meds I get are starting to grate on me abit 12.50 a gram for anything decent 5 day wait from day I pay till I receive and some big fat twat gets even fatter pockets and there talking about rasing the p21 patients pricing now too :nono::cuss:

Sorry for the negativity one of those days :shrug:

They look like the ticket wish they came in smaller packs tho , I don't even partake in the blackmarket purchases any more but the promise of that hazey early 2000s dam high had my money out the cash machine quicker than well something really fast :crying: lesson learnt I suppose I've seen whiter ash from burning fan leafs that I've just chopped

Yeah, they're very pricey, but regs - and if you've got the room you could keep a mother for clones, and collect pollen from the males for future breeding projects.

It's not my cup of tea as i've got the tiniest tent in the land :rofl:

Have a look at LBH aswell, he's well known as one of the best haze enthusiasts!

You may find something in his lineup that floats your boat! ^_^

speaking of super sativa seed club cant wait to get these started in a few weeks the lemon Bruce diesel i grew from them is one the best tasting smokes iv grown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back