Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Kyote :pass: ...Happy Friday......

How are things in your world....?...........it is still bitter over night here...but the day temps are getting about right for the season.

Things be growing n flowering,

and bees be buzzin in the rays

of energy, warming up blossoming petals

after heavy dew in the morning.

Don't ask me where that came from :rofl:

Got into some Candy Dawg that's cured for a month, and ya, what a fit for my straight jacket of a self. :yoinks:

Things be growing n flowering,

and bees be buzzin in the rays

of energy, warming up blossoming petals

after heavy dew in the morning.

Don't ask me where that came from :rofl:

Got into some Candy Dawg that's cured for a month, and ya, what a fit for my straight jacket of a self. :yoinks:

:pighug: The Power of Good Meds huh......?...........................:pass:...you cannot knock it......

The World is like that Every day...our Pain/stress stops us appreciating that......Smoke More Good Meds.....:pass:

I did my normal half awake trip to the washing machine cupboard this morning....popped the lid with me elbow...and it was like being punched in the nose by the Cannabis Fairy....... :crying: ...I forgot I'd put the fresh harvest in there overnight to save it from the high winds......POOF.....

gan.gif

Way to Start a Friday..............:crying:

ganj.gif

Last edited:
Morning @blue :bighug: ..Happy Friday............

Good day all how's everyone doing on this fine Friday

Ive been a busy bee this morning in the jungle leveled me canopy out to gracious sounds of Mr Marley :pimp::peace:

Who's awake toking then ? :pass:

Mornin' yall...nice morning this mornin, if as nice mornin in the mornin as it is this mornin, be a nice mornin in the mornin.

Ain't wake and bake great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back