Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek is here with a new grow. Skelly is missing.
Fine here just getting the grow started :pass:

Yeah.....we had Hope Skelly would be around again......after his life settled....but we've heard nowt.....Lost his Garden......:nono:

Women Troubles...you Know how it goes.....:headbang:

Yup...their poor kids... :nono: ..your heart breaks...

and aye...as far as we heard..jack gave out on Muddy.

You know Redneck too..techno chicken....?...I can't remember how long you have been MIA......:shrug:

So what is this about a baby...that is a Life Changer huh......?
Couple years... sorry.
Yup game changer for real. Baby girl so I’m in trouble hehehe
Got a new place to call home, so may be getting fun shortly .
I remember redneck. Not him too....

What happened to my mandalorian sensei?
How’s his legal grow working out?

He's booked upon another Interview soon.....which reminds me @hairyman MIA too...but more life/head issues...so Hopefully it will straighten out for him...... :pass:

Couple years... sorry.
Yup game changer for real. Baby girl so I’m in trouble hehehe
Got a new place to call home, so may be getting fun shortly .
I remember redneck. Not him too....

Baby girl....you better get two bathrooms for when she starts wearing make up.....:pighug:...saying that...I had a son.....and he used to spend half his life in the bathroom too....
When he opened the door we used to be chewing Lynx body spray.......:crying:

Baby girl....you better get two bathrooms for when she starts wearing make up.....:pighug:...saying that...I had a son.....and he used to spend half his life in the bathroom too....
When he opened the door we used to be chewing Lynx body spray.......:crying:
Oh boy... I forgot about that. Gonna need a bigger house already and I just moved here...
I’m at first intermission on the interview... pretty awesome. Letting everyone know what’s up!! :worship: Three cheers for mossy!
Lol I completely forgot about Mitch how’s he been.

fridayfeeli.gif

SMOKE BREAK............... :pass: ............Happy Friday.................:friday:.........

Lol I completely forgot about Mitch how’s he been.

Hmm...after a couple of big setbacks Mitch took a step back from the forums and Stan fronts Mephisto now....:headbang:..but he is mainly based on Reddit.
So we only see him for limited time in the Mephisto Customer Service thread.

Morning @Kyote :pass: ...Happy Friday......

How are things in your world....?...........it is still bitter over night here...but the day temps are getting about right for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back