Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I have been involved with the internet since ARPNET was first was used by the college world for research almost 50 years ago. I have watched and participated through all of those years. As a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer I had forseen and predicted the recent type of hacking disruption on the pipeline years ago. The problem with the business world is that the IT infrastructure is always last in the budget. Without dedicated fiber that is isolated from the rest of the internet this will only become a bigger problem in the future. Critical infrastructure must be isolated physically. It has been proven time and time again that any firewall can be breached!

@Mossy its momo!!
I’m locked out of my old email can I get my old account back.
How is everyone I missed you all

Where have you been.....you never phone...you never write......... :pighug: ...see if that Password gets you Into your old account and let me know......:headbang:

Guess who’s a proud father also:bighug::pass:

That Explains a Lot......:pighug:

Oh no.... why’s @trailanimal gone?
Tell me it was a name change
Never mind he showed up...
Hey buddy! You ever end up getting that fox for me? Lol

@Jraven says trailanimal is active on The Portal..........:headbang:...I Know not Why..I Think he drifted when I was off sick.......

@Mossy so which hoodlums we still have around? Is Archie still rolling fatties and brewing a mean cuppa

Nope.......:pass:....I've hardly seen him in months.

Next...?

Actually...no levity...did you know that Stepside died....Muddy too.......?

Nope.......:pass:....I've hardly seen him in months.

Next...?

Actually...no levity...did you know that Stepside died....Muddy too.......?
Ohhhh wow. Nooo , this is terrible. My guy with the red truck. Muddy too... oh man . Well shit.
What happened?
Was it the VID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back