Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah Excellent @Jraven ........your road to Freedom Opened....Congratulations............:headbang: .....you can go out for the staff room shopping and scooby snax's now......:crying:

Hubby had his second vax Tuesday.........:chef:.....we had to go to the big town.....so we went Steak shopping.......
We have good steak here....the big town has Excellent steak.............and when we got there it was on Offer...9.99 euros a Kilo....(just under 2 lb's..)

Photo in a minute..........:headbang:...I have to switch to the tablet.......
I'll do the shopping but the selection is still pretty poor here :rofl:
We did our shots right out on the dock...the public health nurse had hurt her ankle and couldn't go up the ramp
1620925399151.png

She kept it frozen for the plane ride...it doesn't like vibration:yoinks: so she warmed it in her palm when they got here.

Hubby went out for his first game of poker since restrictions eased...and he Won 100 euros....and his first Thought was...should we go back and buy the rest of that hunk of steak.......:paleo:..he is such a Carnivour.........:crying:
That is a logical reaction :rofl:

I'll do the shopping but the selection is still pretty poor here :rofl:
We did our shots right out on the dock...the public health nurse had hurt her ankle and couldn't go up the rampView attachment 1317829
She kept it frozen for the plane ride...it doesn't like vibration:yoinks: so she warmed it in her palm when they got here.

Probably safer than in a building any way..........:headbang:....an side effects...
Hubby says a bit of pain through the night in the injected arm....but no great shakes........

Probably safer than in a building any way..........:headbang:....an side effects...
Hubby says a bit of pain through the night in the injected arm....but no great shakes........
About the same here, just getting started on the new day so will see how it goes.
A dozen people showed up...biggest crowd I've been around in a long time lol. All just homies though :thumbsup:

About the same here, just getting started on the new day so will see how it goes.
A dozen people showed up...biggest crowd I've been around in a long time lol. All just homies though :thumbsup:

Your biggest threat is probably the outsiders coming In to do the shots.... :headbang: ...and hopefully the were tested.

Hobbsey got stuck down with a Flu type bug and ended up blowing a Negative covid test but his Doc says they are seeing an Increase of real bad cold/flu bugs going around because people have been isolating and haven't built up the Usual defences....:nono:....

Yea we think about that any time we travel. We're not exposed to much through most of the year. I try to keep my immune system healthy.
Your biggest threat is probably the outsiders coming In to do the shots.... :headbang: ...and hopefully the were tested.

Hobbsey got stuck down with a Flu type bug and ended up blowing a Negative covid test but his Doc says they are seeing an Increase of real bad cold/flu bugs going around because people have been isolating and haven't built up the Usual defences....:nono:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back