Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am back on me feet jeeeeeezus that was a bit of a kaffuffle :crying: had a close call there growmies haven't had a date with the White witch for a long time :wiz: I mistakenly hit the bong wile smoking me wake up j before I had me tea cakes and coffee big noooo noooo for me low blood sugar and dehydrated from my sleep = spinning out I should know better have to admit the ten mins it took me to get to the bed room was quite fun tho haven't giggled at my own misfortune in a long time

Hope your all good today whos sharing one :pass:

Am back on me feet jeeeeeezus that was a bit of a kaffuffle :crying: had a close call there growmies haven't had a date with the White witch for a long time :wiz: I mistakenly hit the bong wile smoking me wake up j before I had me tea cakes and coffee big noooo noooo for me low blood sugar and dehydrated from my sleep = spinning out I should know better have to admit the ten mins it took me to get to the bed room was quite fun tho haven't giggled at my own misfortune in a long time

Hope your all good today whos sharing one :pass:

:crying:Hubby is the King of Whities...coz he smoke when he has had a drink......:cheers:.....I Hope it Peps you up for the day........:headbang:...at least you gotta a giggle out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back