Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning kittens
Fingers crossed that the local station gets gas this morning.
Pipeline shutdown SHOULD not have affected us but the idiots and their panic buying has all local places out of fuel. All our gas comes in thru coastal ports.

Good morning to Auntie :toke: It's 3am here.. had a stoner nap and now bug eyed :smoking: So ya, I have no clue wat I'm doin :rofl: But I keep smiling n laughing :cooldance:

At 3 am..if you can still raise a Smile....you are on the right meds @Kyote .... :pighug: ...In my incessant insomnia days I swore blind people died at 4 am....it is such a god awful time.

Keep Smiling......:note:

Good morning kittens
Pipeline shutdown SHOULD not have affected us but the idiots and their panic buying has all local places out of fuel. All our gas comes in thru coastal ports.

When you get gas @Bill.de.Cat ...you better drive out and get some toilet roll.......you know that is always the first thing to run out when the masses panic buy.........:crying:

Yeah, when still driving had a couple cases that found their way into my garage but last year used em all up. Lol I didn't buy TP at all last year.

Good morning kittens
Heard that on the news this morning Bill. Wouldn't have been a problem except for the panic buying :shrug: hope it smooths out over there. You may have to lay low for a day or two?
@Mossy We're always stocked up on TP:smoking: and most other stuff lol. But I'd say the pantry is lower than we're used to...but it looks like we'll be out and about soon. We're fully vaxed now and the road to town is open:pass:

Yeah, when still driving had a couple cases that found their way into my garage but last year used em all up. Lol I didn't buy TP at all last year.

Ah @Bill.de.Cat ..................................it was You that had it all............................................ :crying:

Heard that on the news this morning Bill. Wouldn't have been a problem except for the panic buying :shrug: hope it smooths out over there. You may have to lay low for a day or two?
@Mossy We're always stocked up on TP:smoking: and most other stuff lol. But I'd say the pantry is lower than we're used to...but it looks like we'll be out and about soon. We're fully vaxed now and the road to town is open:pass:

Ah Excellent @Jraven ........your road to Freedom Opened....Congratulations............:headbang: .....you can go out for the staff room shopping and scooby snax's now......:crying:

Hubby had his second vax Tuesday.........:chef:.....we had to go to the big town.....so we went Steak shopping.......
We have good steak here....the big town has Excellent steak.............and when we got there it was on Offer...9.99 euros a Kilo....(just under 2 lb's..)

Photo in a minute..........:headbang:...I have to switch to the tablet.......

image.jpeg

Quality of that fat.....................:drool:..............................

image.jpeg

Salt and pepper only..................hit the frying pan................:chef:

image.jpeg

Mossy's extra crunchy chips......and a mixed salad............Yummmm................

Hubby went out for his first game of poker since restrictions eased...and he Won 100 euros....and his first Thought was...should we go back and buy the rest of that hunk of steak.......:paleo:..he is such a Carnivour.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back