Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a stoner moment, but got high and figured it out! :cools:

New portable a/c unit is pretty big. It will not fit around the side of the tent!

Then I realized:yoinks: I have a Gorilla tent and I have a back door. Just open da front and back and walk thru!:yoinks::rofl::rofl:

Now, what was the real stoner moment?

1. Not immediately seeing the answer;

2. Thinking getting high would solve the problem.

3. Thinking getting high DID give the answer.

4. Posting this thread.

5. Making this list.

Had a stoner moment, but got high and figured it out! :cools:

New portable a/c unit is pretty big. It will not fit around the side of the tent!

Then I realized:yoinks: I have a Gorilla tent and I have a back door. Just open da front and back and walk thru!:yoinks::rofl::rofl:

Now, what was the real stoner moment?

1. Not immediately seeing the answer;

2. Thinking getting high would solve the problem.

3. Thinking getting high DID give the answer.

4. Posting this thread.

5. Making this list.
I vote for 5 :rofl:

Must admit......I'm having trouble remembering what day we are on lately...... :biggrin: ..every day looks the same.....:crying:

Must admit......I'm having trouble remembering what day we are on lately...... :biggrin: ..every day looks the same.....:crying:

Auntie, it'z the day between yesterday n tomorrow,,, happy to help :smoking: Ducking frying pan headed for me head now :yoinks:

Has anyone Lost their Rain.....?......:shrug:....I'm sure we got someone elses....totally unseasonable for us.

I went outdoor in me bare feet...and I swear I nearly got frost bite.....:crying:

Me poor new germs were outdoor too....I haven't cleaned the cold frame out yet.....I had snails in....so I had to rip all the lining off to get them...:nono:

Guess I know the first job this morning.....:pass:

Auntie, it'z the day between yesterday n tomorrow,,, happy to help :smoking: Ducking frying pan headed for me head now :yoinks:

Morning @Kyote :pass: ..sharing one.....throws frying pan in the general direction of your head.
Hold still...the Only thing it won't Hit is whatever I'm Aiming at..... :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back