Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my fellow AFN growmies :bighug:

Hope you are all well on this beautiful Monday morning sun's out greenhouses are still in my yard and there's no Cat shit in my freshly turned over soil

Life's good :pass:

Good morning my fellow AFN growmies :bighug:

Hope you are all well on this beautiful Monday morning sun's out greenhouses are still in my yard and there's no Cat shit in my freshly turned over soil

Life's good :pass:

Sounds like the Perfect start to your day @TheHappyClique ...:headbang:....

Do you know...according to popular belief..Wonderful World was written about how you see the world when smoking dope..?
It is a dope song...:pass:

1620633127192.png

:pass:

Sounds like the Perfect start to your day @TheHappyClique ...:headbang:....

Do you know...according to popular belief..Wonderful World was written about how you see the world when smoking dope..?
It is a dope song...:pass:
Dope as in heroin or weed ? I love lewi he was such a pioneer for the time ive read a lot about him . I'd love a dinner with Jonny cash and lewi Armstrong :bow: minus the massive amounts of narcotics :muahaha:

Dope as in heroin or weed ? I love lewi he was such a pioneer for the time ive read a lot about him . I'd love a dinner with Jonny cash and lewi Armstrong :bow: minus the massive amounts of narcotics :muahaha:

Sorry dope as in cannabis.... :pass: ..if you google cannabis songs you get a Load from the 1920-1940's...with some big names you might not expect because it was pre-demonisation....:devil:

I'd like to smoke with Willie Nelson...but he doesn't smoke anymore...just does edibles........
cookie.gif

Sorry dope as in cannabis.... :pass: ..if you google cannabis songs you get a Load from the 1920-1940's...with some big names you might not expect because it was pre-demonisation....:devil:

I'd like to smoke with Willie Nelson...but he doesn't smoke anymore...just does edibles........View attachment 1316557
I was going to type a reply but i kept typing cookie cookie from that gif :crying: am so high

Refresh my mind what did Nelson do music ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back