Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1620634285994.png

Wacky Dust...... :crying:

Weed Hero.......:headbang:

How did I confuse him no way he's the dude that made snoop quit toking ain't he ? Am sure it is I seen a interview with snoop and Seth Rogan and am sure they said he was the only guy that out smoked them I may be wrong cool af if it's true

How did I confuse him no way he's the dude that made snoop quit toking ain't he ? Am sure it is I seen a interview with snoop and Seth Rogan and am sure they said he was the only guy that out smoked them I may be wrong cool af if it's true

Sounds like it @TheHappyClique ....:biggrin:..he has a Rep for being able to out smoke everyone..they even made a song out of it.....

Morning Mossy. Coffee slow to kick in this morning. Jack Herer not so slow.

Morning Mossy. Coffee slow to kick in this morning. Jack Herer not so slow.

Morning @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ..sharing one.

We had a morning run to pick up the car from the garage......so I didn't dare smoke.............................................................................Much............:biggrin:

Morning William :toke: :pass:

Dope as in heroin or weed ? I love lewi he was such a pioneer for the time ive read a lot about him . I'd love a dinner with Jonny cash and lewi Armstrong :bow: minus the massive amounts of narcotics :muahaha:
Sippin' on my Canna coffee, I would love to give Satchmo a big fatty joint of my canna. He loved his canna!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back