Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing GTA Online for a bit last night, I feel like I should be celebrating this day for myself. :eyebrows:

I kept hearing...................

"MUTHA!"
:funny::funny::funny:
:cools:

I had wipe out yesterday @WildBill .the only sound I heard was me heart beat in me own ears........ :crying: ...proves you are never too old to get your ass whupped by a plant.....
:pass:

anty.gif

Happy Mothers day :bighug:

Happy Sunday @Green Hornet :pass:..sharing one....

Free Hugs to all Mothers.......:bighug:

Fingers Crossed for it.........:wizzy:......

If you get bored I have a vacancy for an Enthusiastic gardener......:biggrin:...pays shite but you get 3 hour beach break every afternoon....and as much food/bud/red wine as you can eat a day.......:crying:
Thought u said it pays shite sign me up beer and bud sound perfect . Your enthusiasm may change when u find me drunk and stoned trying to surf a turtle at 3am tho :crying:

Kids are back in there cages now time to play with some zkittles how's the day been for everyone smokey and full of smiles I hope

THC

Ah @TheHappyClique .... :pass: ...you have Been to Benidorm before then..........:crying:
I have indeed me and sticky Vicky are good friends :crying: I've been in some right states in Spain and the islands over the years was in arenal few years back for one last hurrah it's safe to say if I ever go back it won't be like that holiday :woohoo::yay::cooldance: I lost my watch but gained the worst tattoo imaginable and a new found respect for " the quiet life "

Now we go Butlins because apparently I can't be trusted :muahaha:
THC

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Happy Mothers Day!

Off to do some shopping. BBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back