Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning THC....so a blueberry not doing good after transplant and you wanna transplant again. Might be better to figure out what's wrong first., get it happy before another transplant. ... but I haven't had my coffee yet so what do I know. :)
Sorry I've got the kids so trying to type fast it got potted in to peat free compost first time needs acidic soil but I've been mad busy and totally forgot to do it just found her all red and looking like a sorry state . Hate pulling anything in the garden so was asking to find out if am wasting time re potting her again I wouldn't normally pot any thing twice in a year that's out side so new territory

Hhmmm... really out of my experience range as every blueberry bush I planted died. Hecno or Mossy might be a better informed stab at it.

Hope you can pull it off.

Hhmmm... really out of my experience range as every blueberry bush I planted died. Hecno or Mossy might be a better informed stab at it.

Sorry no Help here either @TheHappyClique ...I've never grown a blueberry...I'd just pull it out of the pot...knock/wash all the old soil off...and repot with the new mix....... :pass:

Spend 5 minutes counting your Blessings...... :pass: ...have a joint while you do......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back