Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh...just hearing the Greek music takes me back.....baking sun..the intense smell of Jasmine in the afternoon......and lamb on the BBQ.....sigh..I Love Greece..

On the first night on a new Island we got woke upon the stroke of midnight by a BOOM.....:pass:..we were up...looking out in the dark...no signs of fire or smoke.....back to bed.

In the morning we asked the local cafe owner what the boom was....he waked away Laughing and sent his wife over to translate.....
4 local fishermen...all the worse for wear had decided to go fishing at night....and in their stupor decided to dynamite the sea...and just net all the fish that floated up....:pass:

One lit the dynamite..the other one went to throw it....but..because he was pissed..he dropped it backwards into the hold............and blew the bloody boat up........:crying:

They say they all sobered up by the time they swam back to land......:pass:

:crying:

Not Greek, but something for this Sunny mothers day Sunday for gin and joints in the garden

HAPPY FUNDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURES :pass:

Quick question for the gardener's am I too late to re pot a blueberry tree ? I potted it up about January in to a 40ltr tub but she hasn't took well . I've added some peat moss to some eraciaous compost in a new pot to try baby her back to health but I feel it's way to late in the year to pot up a perennial fruit tree right ? Any help be greatful

THC

Morning THC....so a blueberry not doing good after transplant and you wanna transplant again. Might be better to figure out what's wrong first., get it happy before another transplant. ... but I haven't had my coffee yet so what do I know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back