Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry no Help here either @TheHappyClique ...I've never grown a blueberry...I'd just pull it out of the pot...knock/wash all the old soil off...and repot with the new mix....... :pass:
That's what I've done added some myco and give it a water with some bio heaven hopefully she pulls through. Hate funerals , it's my first run at this new out door plot I feel a wee bit out me depth am still turning beds over and amending so I doubt I'll yield much if anything this year. But it's all great fun and keeps me active

That's what I've done added some myco and give it a water with some bio heaven hopefully she pulls through. Hate funerals , it's my first run at this new out door plot I feel a wee bit out me depth am still turning beds over and amending so I doubt I'll yield much if anything this year. But it's all great fun and keeps me active

Fingers Crossed for it.........:wizzy:......

If you get bored I have a vacancy for an Enthusiastic gardener......:biggrin:...pays shite but you get 3 hour beach break every afternoon....and as much food/bud/red wine as you can eat a day.......:crying:

Not quite Barcelona......

but we are only an hour from Benidorm....if you are young enough to survive a Beni long weekend.........:crying:

Ohhh.....hugging people rescheduled ..............:yoinks:.......... I suppose as long as it is not Compulsory.........

:crying:

1620559021430.png

Huh.....didn't get an Invite............ :pass:

Happy Sunday y'all...:smoking:
And a very Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely Moms.

:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back