Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, he's got a strain called Coal Miners Daughter - Most likely a worked Bobbys then! :D

I was thinking something like clonex or something with enzymes in may help - But these seeds are like 5-10 years old :rofl: I like to keep them in my rarities collection. One day i'll get the science lab out and make them work! :D
Tiny light rub with fine grit sand paper if there old thick seeds then soak in aloe or seaweed extract sounds brutal but I've seen it done with good success was a wile ago mind. Apparently it helps thin the hull and makes it easier to absorb the moisture to germ Not sure if u rub the seam or hull tho so some research mite be needed

Be nice to see u run them tho

And a super catastic caturday to all... I really don't know how you mods do it. Sipping my coffee, reading the bitching, moaning and whining (with n without cheese) about not getting their meph cause the site is still new and the modal drops. Got my 42 cent rant in place, hoping for some love (sarcasm ). Jeez people piss me right the fvck off some times.

Happy Caturday @Bill.de.Cat :pass: ..sharing one...

Quite abit chilly here this morning, high 50s..unusual . Glad 2nd batch of clones are done and in their pots or I'd have lost a bunch like 1st run.

Rooting for them.......:biggrin:

Moooo Whoooo @Vapo :pighug:

Tiny light rub with fine grit sand paper if there old thick seeds then soak in aloe or seaweed extract sounds brutal but I've seen it done with good success was a wile ago mind. Apparently it helps thin the hull and makes it easier to absorb the moisture to germ Not sure if u rub the seam or hull tho so some research mite be needed

Be nice to see u run them tho

I don't think the germ rates were up to much when they were fresh to be fair :rofl: ... They've been worked quite a bit since then! I've heard a rumour that the breeder has her fingers covered in hash from sifting through the buds looking for fresh seeds ... and that means it's nearly time for me to SHINE :rofl:

1620471363701.png

1620471420855.png

:vibe:

Edit: Took a look .. some people got frustrated :rofl: I've seen worse!

It is the Only Hot Spot we have on site now......:headbang:...it keeps Reported Posts going.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back