Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm - Looks like naughty step bait to me!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Feels like Naughty Step bait to me.....Right from JEM this euphoric bud has been called Trouble..... :vibe:

Shoot me down before the neighbours See me........:shooty:

float.gif

floatin.gif

floating.gif

Float float on............ :pass:

And a super catastic caturday to all... I really don't know how you mods do it. Sipping my coffee, reading the bitching, moaning and whining (with n without cheese) about not getting their meph cause the site is still new and the modal drops. Got my 42 cent rant in place, hoping for some love (sarcasm ). Jeez people piss me right the fvck off some times.

And a super catastic caturday to all... I really don't know how you mods do it. Sipping my coffee, reading the bitching, moaning and whining (with n without cheese) about not getting their meph cause the site is still new and the modal drops. Got my 42 cent rant in place, hoping for some love (sarcasm ). Jeez people piss me right the fvck off some times.
Morning Bill ^_^

I really don't know how you mods do it.

It's a combination of few different things :pass:

Purple Black...royal blood line.
Anthracite Black...the coal miners daughter.
Bobby's D.......
JEM this euphoric bud

:rofl: :rofl: ... To name just a few!! :rofl:

Hope you're having a super weekend!

Yeah, I probably shouldn't read new posts till after :coffee2: and :baked:
Hahah yeah, well "some" sections get "hotter" than others .. So just be prepared with the coffee, smoke and deep breaths before jumping in :rofl: :rofl: .. I've had mine already, I'll take a peek! ^_^

Edit: Took a look .. some people got frustrated :rofl: I've seen worse!
:pass:

Quite abit chilly here this morning, high 50s..unusual . Glad 2nd batch of clones are done and in their pots or I'd have lost a bunch like 1st run.

I just don't know about the species. After I decided to get some, had ALL my info in place the Friday before, logged in on sat n sun to make sure it stuck. Come mon no problem, seeds ordered by 4 min after open.

I just don't know about the species. After I decided to get some, had ALL my info in place the Friday before, logged in on sat n sun to make sure it stuck. Come mon no problem, seeds ordered by 4 min after open.

Yeah, that's the way! And y'know ... some people miss out, but it's not the end of the world :rofl: .. loads of good breeders to pick from! :D

I know what it's like when you've got your heart set on something fancy and special .. but as one door closes, another one opens (as Bob would say) .. Perhaps its a sign to try something new! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back