Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh ... The Ole' Mysterious CMD!! .. Is that one of your plants??

Old photo....but I Think it was Bobby's D.......:headbang:

Old photo....but I Think it was Bobby's D.......:headbang:

Ahh - So did FD revive or work Bobbys D to get to Coal Miners Daughter??? (Ive got some bobbys in a nostalgia bag :rofl: ...& some russians and others .. I don't think they'll germ without some real jiggerry pokery)

:vibe:

Ahh - So did FD revive or work Bobbys D to get to Coal Miners Daughter??? (Ive got some bobbys in a nostalgia bag :rofl: ...& some russians and others .. I don't think they'll germ without some real jiggerry pokery)

:vibe:

Ah...I don't know @blue ... :headbang: ..that was my nickname for her to reminded me I needed the anthracite black pheno from the cross.....so possible....I know he worked Bobbys....

I Wondered on old germinations if a bit of peroxide in the germ water might help......?...extra oxygen.....:pass:

Oh and....I saw aloe vera being used as rooting promo for clones....could also help germ....?

Ah...I don't know @blue ... :headbang: ..that was my nickname for her to reminded me I needed the anthracite black pheno from the cross.....so possible....I know he worked Bobbys....

I Wondered on old germinations if a bit of peroxide in the germ water might help......?...extra oxygen.....:pass:
Ahhh, he's got a strain called Coal Miners Daughter - Most likely a worked Bobbys then! :D

I was thinking something like clonex or something with enzymes in may help - But these seeds are like 5-10 years old :rofl: I like to keep them in my rarities collection. One day i'll get the science lab out and make them work! :D

Ahhh, he's got a strain called Coal Miners Daughter - Most likely a worked Bobbys then! :D

I was thinking something like clonex or something with enzymes in may help - But these seeds are like 5-10 years old :rofl: I like to keep them in my rarities collection. One day i'll get the science lab out and make them work! :D

There is a social media master class...so I hear.....just 100 bucks an hour.....I got a Pirated Copy......

alive.gif

aliv.gif

alivea.gif

You can use it if you want........:headbang:...let us know what happens......if we can recommend it to the members........:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

There is a social media master class...so I hear.....just 100 bucks an hour.....I got a Pirated Copy.....You can use it if you want........:headbang:...let us know what happens......if we can recommend it to the members........:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Seems Legit!! .... Instructions fairly clear .....

You joker!! :rofl:
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back