Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a super catastic caturday to all... I really don't know how you mods do it. Sipping my coffee, reading the bitching, moaning and whining (with n without cheese) about not getting their meph cause the site is still new and the modal drops. Got my 42 cent rant in place, hoping for some love (sarcasm ). Jeez people piss me right the fvck off some times.
I refrained from posting. I'm 3 for 3 or 4 for 4 in getting Meph seeds. Ya just have to be prepared.

I'll raise you a "King of wishful thinking" for a "King of rock n roll"

:pass:

WHAT.............:yoinks:...there is only 1 King of Rock and Roll.......
1620473061993.png
..Thank you very Much......

Good Luck @WildBill ........:wizzy:
It definately gets you high when trimming without gloves! :rofl:
I had some Black Jack by Sweet Seeds and it was so strong smelling, and so sticky, I had to take a lay down half way through :rofl: .. I've got trimming gloves now!! :rofl:

Lol, my ex bro.in.law would start his btchin n moaning and dad and I would smile and just start a private "conversation " just using that word. moo? ..... moo moo moo...moo moo moo moo moo...
Referenceing Simpsons bart saying don't have a cow man.

It definately gets you high when trimming without gloves! :rofl:
I had some Black Jack by Sweet Seeds and it was so strong smelling, and so sticky, I had to take a lay down half way through :rofl: .. I've got trimming gloves now!! :rofl:

What.............. :yoinks: ...trimming gloves spoil All the Fun........:crying:

My Treat for Trimming is the finger trim.......:biggrin:

Tiny light rub with fine grit sand paper if there old thick seeds then soak in aloe or seaweed extract sounds brutal but I've seen it done with good success was a wile ago mind. Apparently it helps thin the hull and makes it easier to absorb the moisture to germ Not sure if u rub the seam or hull tho so some research mite be needed

Be nice to see u run them tho
Used to have a match box..took striker sides off a couple others and glued them inside it. Put seeds in, close, shake a min. or so....worked great.

What.............. :yoinks: ...trimming gloves spoil All the Fun........:crying:

My Treat for Trimming is the finger trim.......:biggrin:

Hehehe, I don't like the feeling - and it's so difficult to get off ... fairy liquid ... Iso alchohol ... they feel weird for days!
And i get the Scissor hash from my hash crusted fiskars :rofl: :rofl: ... so classy!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back