Outdoor Let There Be Dragons!

Eekman

Medical Section Advisor
Reaction score
Website
www.everessencekd.com
Hello Everyone,

Glad you stopped by. A friend generously gifted me a few seeds of some Russian Dragons and some Frost Dragons.

We had dropped forty of them into a paper towel & plastic bag method. Gratefully 39 popped up (so far) and probably will probably be that number. We planted them into some different growing methods. Well two anyway. We are using both "Big Dog" soil, and some Dr. Earth soil. I will get back to those later. These will be our Outdoor spring grow. I have to thank Root for doing most of the work so far with the germing .

Great germ rate yes?

I am gonna throw down some pictures. But a side note, another freind gifted me some femmed seeds, and they have been put into cups as well, and I also will get back to those
. IMG_0671.JPG IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG IMG_0675.JPG
IMG_0676.JPG IMG_0677.JPG
IMG_0680.JPG IMG_0683.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG IMG_0685.JPG

Oh I forgot to ask you, how the hell did you get the bark off the tree without ripping it apart? Or am I stupid and that is plastic
Google "verticle log planter" you'll find them for sale.

thanks,I saw how you made them on another thread last night I might try some. i would never buy anything made out of plastic for a rustic look it just doesn’t seem right.

Would be great if you could do one as well. I wonder if there is any difference in how they will grow.

Thanks for viewing everyone

Here are some picks at about day 9...
IMG_0761.JPG IMG_0762.JPG IMG_0763.JPG IMG_0764.JPG IMG_0765.JPG IMG_0766.JPG IMG_0767.JPG IMG_0769.JPG IMG_0770.JPG

Thanks Darth, glad you stopped by. It's been a while now since I had plants going. Now we got over a 100 going. The only femmed ones I have going are a White Widow, Jack47, Big Bud, Doctor, and Underdog, I also have about 20 each of Amnesia Haze Male x with a VOG, a Jack The Ripper, and a Cotton Candy (frostiest wench I know). I have some Fantaseeds outdoor pack. I got some Low Rider 2's to crack and got about six of those. and of course about 36 of these Frost's and Russians.

A4 , almost all of those beans popped for me. they are working on their second set of leaves. Muchos Gracias

Howz about some Pitchers, heh heh heh :coffee:

IMG_0844.JPG
IMG_0845.JPG
IMG_0846.JPG
IMG_0847.JPG
IMG_0849.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG
IMG_0852.JPG
IMG_0853.JPG

Last edited:
Back