Outdoor Let There Be Dragons!

Yessir we have been samplin'.

Frost is softer buds, and the frost are a bit hard nuggety.. Frosts are more sticky than the Russians. But the Ruskies have more of a fruitier flavor, and the Frost's are more floral like. A bit of cure will do them well.

Stoney, both of them. But it seems we prefer the Frosts more before bed. Good Stuff actually so far.

IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_0014.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG

I asked cause mossy ask if anyone had seen you or root lately I reminded her y'all had just harvested some dragons :D and may be having trouble finding the keyboard

Yeah the russians get a lemon or an incense usually and frost usually have a floral aroma my brain says honeysuckle when I smell them unless it's a rare lime pheno

Glad you like them :pass:

I asked cause mossy ask if anyone had seen you or root lately I reminded her y'all had just harvested some dragons :D and may be having trouble finding the keyboard

:coffee: We said we better give you 4 days incase you met night-night Dragon......:dragon6:..then we would give you a rain check.

Yessir we have been samplin'.

:funny: We couldn't help ourselves! :jointman:

I put the last Russian Dragon (with seeds) in a jar this morning.

Our summer schedules keep us really busy... Frost Dragon could easily become part of our Nite-Nite Time ritual.

I like a couple puffs of Russian Dragon between projects or adventures...relaxing not sleepy.

:pass:

Very nice growing sister Root and brother Eek!

Both strains look like excellent nighttime and daytime meds.

I am looking forward to testing both of these strains without being crossed with anything else.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Peace!

Hey! Sorry I missed this. My Dragon's Blood sprouted June first so they are at 65 days and close to done. My Dragon Kusk is a few days from done, some of her seed pods are splitting open! Wooooo! The ones in the greenhouse seem to be a little slower, I'm thinking another 7-10 days.

I like that idea! All my plants are seed plants this grow, but next grow will likely be a SOG so I'll definitelt test them at different harvest points. I've wanted to try that its only been the last couple of harvests that i can consider doing that now.

You know mine are outdoor in Everything..all year 'round.
I do bring them indoor if we have protracted Rain in the winter coz if the pot gets water logged it can encourage mold.
Mine have been outdoor between -2'C..to 50'C plus in full sun.
Also..as low as 9.5 hours natural light pattern..they are Tough..

You don't wanna Know how many times I have Wished for that one...:wizzy:

pop..how old is your DragonsBlood...?
Me and Stone are Interested in getting a much more comprehensive Medical smoke Report going..different harvest points..different effects.
We Think it could make a Hell of a difference for the first time med growers...:thumbsup:..would you be Interested in Helping..?

Back