Outdoor Let There Be Dragons!

The Dragon Guardians
index.php

index.php

Oh..I Love the Dragon Guardians...:dragon4:

Got some Beautiful looking Girls my Friends..:bighug:..very Familiar...very Healthy Looking..

A friend generously gifted me a few seeds of some Russian Dragons and some Frost Dragons.

Ah..so they are Russian Dragon..now I have grow Envy to..I Need to Smell a Russian Dragon again...:chef:..sugar an spice an all things Nice..that is what Russian Dragons are made of..:hookah:

Grow Jealousy is a Dreadful thing sniper....:rolleyes1:..and I Know exactly what you mean..

Thank you Mossy

The Frost Dragons all grew a little faster than the Russians.
They seemed to Love being out in the sun, but had a little problem with the heat...and the other night we had rain! Set up a nice tarp for them and they stayed dry and happy in the cool.

I wish our camera could show trichomes...cloudy, some amber.
Or Smell-O-Vision :photog:

A little sample
This is the 3 (1 FD 2 RD) in the Bark Planters Eek made (they were small) plus a branch of Frost I broke on the rainy night.
27 grams
IMG_0077.JPG

YUMMMMMMMM! can't wait for my first sample, esp. the Dragon's Blood I'm growing! one girl is going to the greenhouse so I can have some bud to vape!

They seemed to Love being out in the sun, but had a little problem with the heat...and the other night we had rain! Set up a nice tarp for them and they stayed dry and happy in the cool.

You know mine are outdoor in Everything..all year 'round.
I do bring them indoor if we have protracted Rain in the winter coz if the pot gets water logged it can encourage mold.
Mine have been outdoor between -2'C..to 50'C plus in full sun.
Also..as low as 9.5 hours natural light pattern..they are Tough..
Or Smell-O-Vision :photog:

You don't wanna Know how many times I have Wished for that one...:wizzy:

pop..how old is your DragonsBlood...?
Me and Stone are Interested in getting a much more comprehensive Medical smoke Report going..different harvest points..different effects.
We Think it could make a Hell of a difference for the first time med growers...:thumbsup:..would you be Interested in Helping..?

You know mine are outdoor in Everything..all year 'round.
I do bring them indoor if we have protracted Rain in the winter coz if the pot gets water logged it can encourage mold.
Mine have been outdoor between -2'C..to 50'C plus in full sun.
Also..as low as 9.5 hours natural light pattern..they are Tough..

For some reason I was under the impression that Dragons liked cool weather. Good to know they are Tough.
Being so close to harvest...I was worried about mold...otherwise they Love the rain.

We have chopped 9 Frost Dragons...we'll let the 2 with seed go a bit longer.
Chopped 2 Russian Dragons...clear and cloudy with some amber. We'll let the rest of them go a while and see the difference in effect. The 2 with seed will go til the seeds are ready.

Pictures will follow...
:smoking:

Back