Outdoor Let There Be Dragons!

Looking Great, my brother EEK and sister Root! Sending you all the best for this seasons grow.

I will have to live vicariously through your outdoor grow this year, as I am not able to grow outdoors this year.

Peace.
Thanks Stick, mighty nice to see you. Glad you could see our garden. Sorry to hear you can't do the outdoor dance this year. New neighbors?

The kids are looking good eek I can't wait to see how the frost does outdoors

Thanks Sniper, hopefully I won't run into any more problems. Cool weather and grass bugs took a toll. But I did some spraying with azadachtrin and neem oil, it seems to have done the trick. Also we released some 500 lady bugs last night, and more tonight..

Here are what they look like today...

IMG_0985.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0993.JPG
IMG_1001.JPG
IMG_1002.JPG
IMG_1008.JPG
IMG_1018.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1021.JPG
    IMG_1021.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 56
Thanks Stick, mighty nice to see you. Glad you could see our garden. Sorry to hear you can't do the outdoor dance this year. New neighbors?

AWSOME looking garden my friend!

No my brother, my neighbors on both side are cool.
I'm not sure if you saw in my last year’s OD grow, but we had historic wind storms here last year, with quite a bit of damage. The insurance company for our home owners’ policy canceled our policy, due the fact that I was growing, even though I am legal at the state level to grow.

We had to go with another insurance co. and we have a "red flag" on our record for growing. First I had to sign contract saying that I was not growing Canna. Then the new insurance company sent an inspector who came and looked outside at my whole property, and we had to pay for it to boot. Fortunately they were not allowed to look inside.. So, I will have to grow OD vicariously through you and others this year.

I had over 100 fast finishing photo starts going, when I found out they were coming, and may come again later in the summer. I had to cull all but 3 (MOB x C99a) and 2 of Kaos's (Blue Dream x PKA), I was sooo sick, and almost in tears when I did it. I have several lbs. of flowers from last year’s OD grow, and all the different photos that I grew this year indoors. But, I love to grow outdoors. I will be concentrating on my veggie/herb/flower garden this year, with a handful of Dragons grown in between some tall flowers.

Peace,

Stick

AWSOME looking garden my friend!

No my brother, my neighbors on both side are cool.
I'm not sure if you saw in my last year’s OD grow, but we had historic wind storms here last year, with quite a bit of damage. The insurance company for our home owners’ policy canceled our policy, due the fact that I was growing, even though I am legal at the state level to grow.

We had to go with another insurance co. and we have a "red flag" on our record for growing. First I had to sign contract saying that I was not growing Canna. Then the new insurance company sent an inspector who came and looked outside at my whole property, and we had to pay for it to boot. Fortunately they were not allowed to look inside.. So, I will have to grow OD vicariously through you and others this year.

I had over 100 fast finishing photo starts going, when I found out they were coming, and may come again later in the summer. I had to cull all but 3 (MOB x C99a) and 2 of Kaos's (Blue Dream x PKA), I was sooo sick, and almost in tears when I did it. I have several lbs. of flowers from last year’s OD grow, and all the different photos that I grew this year indoors. But, I love to grow outdoors. I will be concentrating on my veggie/herb/flower garden this year, with a handful of Dragons grown in between some tall flowers.

Peace,

Stick

Well at least your here4 now my friend. Stupid inspectors

These things are growing fast. already moving into flower.

IMG_1349.JPG

IMG_1338.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_1342.JPG

IMG_1343.JPG

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1347.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1339.JPG

:pass: wow they are growing like weeds :D

You just can't match the sun for growing that's for sure

You know Mr. Sniper, that these are the best dragons so far for the outdoors. After the cool spring, it is in the 90's now, and they are loving it, (see pics next post).

Looks like your having a productive summer!
garden looks awesome!
love the bark pots.
Grow on bro!

Hello Joedirt, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the ego boost. I seem to remember awesome looking stuff coming out of one or two of your threads as well.
Thanks for coming in, I appreciate it.

They look lovely!! one day I'm gonna grow under the sun!! :pass:

Elvis, out doors in your own yard is great. Coffee in the garden in the mornings, and an evening toddie with the green all around us is great. Heh heh heh, and NO waiting for the lights to come on.

Peace

Here is some sexing.
We have two extremely early (showed sex in 3.5 weeks),bushy frost females doing the big nasty with a nice behemoth of a male.

And in another sex box, we have A Tall russian male, and a fat bushy female.

IMG_1402.JPG IMG_1404.JPG IMG_1405.JPG IMG_1406.JPG IMG_1407.JPG IMG_1408.JPG IMG_1409.JPG IMG_1410.JPG

on the last picture, maybe you can see the pollen on the leaf.

Because we live in an area with a lot of growers, chucking pollen is a controversial subject. However, this early in the season, no one's plants are quite ready for sexing, ( other than the auto's).

Back